List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: I agree with everyone!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I agree with everyone!

Started by ctgl at 2006/10/03 07:30PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/03 07:32PM, Views: 552, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2006/10/03 07:30PM
    I agree with everyone!
    ctgl

I have watched GL for several years on and off and just recently started back watching this summer. It just dawned on me that yes, Jonathan and Tammy are cousins and that's rediculous! I also agree with other comments that the writers are dragging out the whole cancer issue with Reva and her "protecting" Josh by not telling him. With all they have been through it's kind of stupid for her not to trust him with that info! I know soaps aren't always realistic, but it is a bit ABSURD Lizzie and Jonathan would lose custody of the baby if they dont stay married, and the fact that they won't report the guy that follows them around! We don't really need to get upset though because we all know eventually Josh and Reva will be backl together and Cassie will get her feelings hurt. And as far as I'm concerned, Lizzie is just a sad lonely case and will do anything just to have a man, no matter who it is. Less than two months ago she was going through desperate measures to get rid of Jonathan and keep Coop. Also, even though Olivia didn't mean to hurt her own daughter, she neeeds to learn her lesson and do a little bit of jail time!

#2   2006/10/03 07:32PM
    Re: I agree with everyone!
    ctgl

Yes, all of the storylines are dragging a bit much and they need to speed it up just a little and bring in some new issues!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list