List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: DIRTY DEED!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DIRTY DEED!

Started by Marti at 2006/10/03 10:51AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/03 07:30PM, Views: 580, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/10/03 10:51AM
    DIRTY DEED!
    Marti

From what it implied the "dirty deed" has been done between "Jilting Josh" and "Corrupt Cassie." All the while the info about Reva's medicine right on the computer screen. They are both so selfish that I wonder if they would tell each other the truth if they read it. I am so fed up with these two and their mooning and sucking face that I could out and out vomit. How do the writers even stand to write such garbage? I can not stand the thoughts of Josh kissing Reva with those same lips.

#2   2006/10/03 10:55AM
    Re: DIRTY DEED!
    Soap Fan

Quote Marti: From what it implied the "dirty deed" has been done between "Jilting Josh" and "Corrupt Cassie." All the while the info about Reva's medicine right on the computer screen. They are both so selfish that I wonder if they would tell each other the truth if they read it. I am so fed up with these two and their mooning and sucking face that I could out and out vomit. How do the writers even stand to write such garbage? I can not stand the thoughts of Josh kissing Reva with those same lips.

I couldn't agree more!

#3   2006/10/03 06:18PM
    ladijoy

Quote Soap Fan:
    Quote Marti: From what it implied the "dirty deed" has been done between "Jilting Josh" and "Corrupt Cassie." All the while the info about Reva's medicine right on the computer screen. They are both so selfish that I wonder if they would tell each other the truth if they read it. I am so fed up with these two and their mooning and sucking face that I could out and out vomit. How do the writers even stand to write such garbage? I can not stand the thoughts of Josh kissing Reva with those same lips.

I couldn't agree more!

I ditto that!! No more Guiding Light for me since the deed was done!! Sick Sick Sick!!

#4   2006/10/03 07:30PM
    bgiancoli11

I agree, agree, agree!!! It's good to know so many others feel the same way. Now if only the writers would listen.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list