List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Reva's Cancer Cure

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Reva's Cancer Cure

Started by javb2000 at 2006/10/03 07:04AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/05 01:32PM, Views: 1108, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/03 07:04AM
    Reva's Cancer Cure
    javb2000

Billy's bone marrow was a match for Reva, but the transplant attempt failed because Billy's alcohol problems in his past made his marrow unusable. HOWEVER, Josh, being Billy's brother, could also have the bone marrow match to save Reva, and Josh will save her after the truth becomes known. I've been watching since the 50's - Josh & Reva together again is what I need!

#2   2006/10/03 08:57AM
    Re: Reva's Cancer Cure
    susie 2

~) I agree that thats probably what will happen, but they need to get on the ball and do something quick. Fans are getting bored silly and want this Reva storyline to end soon. They dragged it out since May/June. Enough is enough.If josh is gonna save her, do it soon. He may just save some fans from wanting to stop watching the soap.

#3   2006/10/03 09:21AM
    RRogers3023

I sure hope your right Cassie and Josh nooooooooo Reva and Josh YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Reva and Josh are Guiding Light !!!!

#4   2006/10/03 09:23AM
    RRogers3023

I;m with you they are dragging it out to to long Its time someone finds out about the cancer besides Billy and Johnathan

#5   2006/10/03 10:02AM
    allie_colleg...

i hope its tammy, that way fights btwn her an jonathan will escalate till he has sex with lizzie. then he and tammy will be over and jonathan/lizzie/baby will be a family.

#6   2006/10/03 11:22AM
    Soap Fan

I'm afraid the way things have been going on the show, that if Josh does find out about the cancer, and if he's a bone marrow match and cures her, and he wants to be back with Reva, that Cassie will probably be pregnant now and a whole new problem enters the scene.

#7   2006/10/03 11:28AM
    chocolategal

Quote RRogers3023: I;m with you they are dragging it out to to long Its time someone finds out about the cancer besides Billy and Johnathan

#8   2006/10/03 01:27PM
    allie_colleg...

Quote Soap Fan: I'm afraid the way things have been going on the show, that if Josh does find out about the cancer, and if he's a bone marrow match and cures her, and he wants to be back with Reva, that Cassie will probably be pregnant now and a whole new problem enters the scene.

IF THAT HAPPENS LET CASSIE LEAVE WITH TAMMY NEXT YEAR!!
    MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T TELL JOSH AND REVA EITHER.

#9   2006/10/03 04:34PM
    branman1016

When they did the Mother's Day episode Cassie asked who here father is? Her mom said she'd find out in time. I belive her father is Josh and Billy's father Harlem. I know it sounds twisted but with the way things are going i wouldn't be suprised. She probobly didn't say anything to Reva because all the drama Riva went through with the 3 Lewis boys. Atleast I believed that could be possible untill they slept together(puke). But the Josh saving Reva idea is great and quite possible...

oh and by the way..I want to see Jonathing and Lizzie fall in love...

#10   2006/10/03 07:51PM
    ctgl

Yes I agree, the classic interuption pregnacy will occur as soon as Josh tries to get back with Reva. He will once again stay with someone out of obligation. Does anyone remember when back in the day he stayed with that crazy chick nurse Annie who carried his dead baby around for months just so she could stay with Josh?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list