List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: PelphreyPosse Off to NYC in two weeks

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

PelphreyPosse Off to NYC in two weeks

Started by PelphreyPosse at 2010/09/25 10:12AM
    Latest post: 2010/10/23 12:49PM, Views: 3606, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2010/10/17 06:35PM
    Re: PelphreyPosse Off to NYC in two weeks
    lovenoah

IDK, maybe he's going senile? LOL! All I know is that he was on the list for both the concert and the bowling. When someone asked him on facebook if he was going to be at the events, I responded that he was scheduled to attend both. He replied, "I am? I haven't heard from Bradley about it, or Liz."

#12   2010/10/22 05:19PM
    PelphreyPosse

On the cruise, I asked him about it and he said that Bradley always invites all the GL cast so I don't know what he was expecting, the events are always listed in the soap mags, he knows the locations and dates and times, I don't really believe that he's that interested now that the show is over.

#13   2010/10/23 12:49PM
    lovenoah

It's a shame because he was one of the biggest cheerleaders hoping to Keep the Light shining. Even after the show ended, he still thought that it would continue somehow.

What I find weird is that he was on both the bowling and concert list and even if he said he would attend when he was on the cruise, the commitments get confirmed so his name should've been taken off.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list