List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: PelphreyPosse Off to NYC in two weeks

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

PelphreyPosse Off to NYC in two weeks

Started by PelphreyPosse at 2010/09/25 10:12AM
    Latest post: 2010/10/23 12:49PM, Views: 3607, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/09/25 10:12AM
    PelphreyPosse Off to NYC in two weeks
    PelphreyPosse

My next soap trip is getting really closer. I fly to NYC on Oct. 8th and meet up with a good friend, then the two of us meet up with another NYC friend and are having dinner with Jon Prescott (x-Mike Kasnoff ATWT). He has been in Europe for 6 weeks and I can't wait to hear all about his travels and introduce him to another of my good buddies. Hoping to get to lunch with Jennifer Roszell (x-Eleni GL) and finally meet her little doll Eva. Depends on her schedule if we can work that in. Then Saturday night is Bradley Cole's Red Cross show and then on over to see Jessica Leccia's husband for a late dinner. Then Sunday is the bowling and then I have to fly home for work on Monday. Will be fast and furious and I hope to get to see my nephew who lives and works there too. Will write about it when I get home for those that are interested. Lots of GL cast will be there, around 15 I think. Will be good to see them again, especially Gina.

#2   2010/09/30 08:29AM
    Re: PelphreyPosse Off to NYC in two weeks
    calliope

Have a blast and keep us informed! I live vicareously? through you!!

#3   2010/10/07 08:47AM
    GLandWT

Quote calliope: Have a blast and keep us informed! I live vicareously? through you!!

ITA

#4   2010/10/07 09:25PM
    PelphreyPosse

Well, leaving in the morning for NYC, just heard back from Jennifer Roszell (x-Eleni) on GL, we will be meeting up tomorrow afternoon at the same place I am having dinner that evening with Jon Prescott (x-Mike Kasnoff ATWT) and two other friends. Looking forward to seeing her baby for the first time. My nephew is going to be out of town so no luck there. Excited to see so many of the GL actors, 14 or so I think. Bye

#5   2010/10/14 12:07PM
    calliope

Did I miss your report somewhere? Did you have a wonderful time?

#6   2010/10/14 08:28PM
    PelphreyPosse

Nope, didn't miss I just hadn't had time to report. I saw Jennifer (xEleni of GL) she brought baby Eva and her husband Karl to the restaurant and we got to visit for about an hour till Eva got restless, they rode the subway in to meet us. Was great to see all of them. Then in about an hour, my other friend joined us and then Jon Prescott (x Mike Kasnoff) ATWT's joined us for dinner after a photo shoot. We got to hear all about his European vacation, several countries in 4 weeks, he looks great and my friends really liked him. Then my friend Dot and I went to Ground Zero on Saturday and walked a LOT. Then on the ferryboat around the Statue of Liberty. Then back to the hotel and on to the concert. Saw Kim Z., Rob B. and Mandy B., Yvonna W., Gina T. from GL and Trent from ATWT and a lot of OLTL actors. Then on Sunday the bowling, lots didn't show up, Jessica L. and Jennifer did and Marg Dusay but not any others from GL. Then I flew home, dead tired. Fun, expensive and tiring. But I love my soap trips. I think I enjoyed my private meets with actors more than the events I paid to go to. Oh, Liz and Jerry from GL were there, forgot about them.

#7   2010/10/15 07:49AM
    calliope

I love jon Prescott. I was so sorry when they didn't keep him on and give him some real story.

#8   2010/10/16 12:13PM
    PelphreyPosse

Me too, Calliope, he's so darned good looking that sometime I catch myself just staring at him, he will just laugh and squeeze my hand and I come back down off that cloud I was on! He is doing a new web series in Connecticut, filming this week I think, and is very busy auditioning and has several other projects in the mix. He stays on the go, is traveling home for the holidays and has another trip planned for somewhere, I forgot what he said. Hope to see him again in the spring and also Marco Island in May. I love that he always makes time for me when I come into to town, no matter how busy his schedule is. He's a doll! I am a very lucky lady with all of my soap men.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/10/16 12:14PM
    #9   2010/10/17 07:51AM
    lovenoah

Kim Zimmer, Bradley Cole, Beth Chamberlin and Jordan Clarke were also at the bowling event! The only one expected from GL that didn't show was Michael O'Leary. Frank Dicopoulos was on the list of attendees but he told me that nobody told him about it.

#10   2010/10/17 05:22PM
    PelphreyPosse

Why would Frank need "telling about it", the event has been going on for years and years and on the cruise he said he planned to go to it.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list