List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: bold and beauitful stands alone

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

bold and beauitful stands alone

Started by pink kiity at 2010/08/30 04:05PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/17 02:44PM, Views: 2704, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2010/08/30 04:05PM
    bold and beauitful stands alone
    pink kiity

when as the world turns goes dark. do you sees bold and beautiful standing on his own without the two soaps backing it up now without of them behind will it stand alone on its own do you think it will be able to stand alone without them,

#2   2010/09/02 07:34AM
    Re: bold and beauitful stands alone
    PelphreyPosse

That is a VERY ODD question, Pink, what follows a show has nothing to do with the ratings of the show on, like B & B. They will stand alone quite well, as GL and ATWT did nothing for them before. If they were on before, maybe, but after????????????????????????????????????????????????????

#3   2010/09/13 01:45PM
    edge of night

And IMHO B&B was the wrost of the 3 if it was to go and gl or atwt was still on i think they will be a lot less crying.

I am a RN this pass summer due to budget cuts to keep my job i had to transfer to the ICU cancer ward. There i meet a woman named Paula who was a lover of GL & ATWT, she told me she fell out of remission right after GL went off the air and that she hoped to die before ATWT is taken off the air for she found the loss of her beloved stories more painful than cancer.

I had the weekend off when i returned to work this morning I was told Paula pass on Sat. She got her wish.....she did not have to live through the end of ATWT.....Before i went off shift on Friday we talked about Nancy Huges of ATWT and how we felt the show did not do her justice Paula was 67 years old she said she hoped to see the actress who played Nancy in heaven so that she could thank her for 47 years of pure joy watching Huges family on ATWT, she asked me if that was crazy i said no i think Nancy would like that

#4   2010/09/15 07:37PM
    mat317

What's important to note is that P&G wants out of the soap business. It will not have much of any bearing on B&B or Y&R. This is all P&G's doing. I try to avoid as much P&G as possible and since GL, ATWT and Ghost Whisperer are not off the air, I have no reason to watch cbs...

***A moment of silence for Paula***

#5   2010/09/17 02:44PM
    pink kiity

because i would had to go through that one to get to my other two soaps now i don't have i will turn it off right after the young and restless,.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list