List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: My next soap thing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

My next soap thing

Started by PelphreyPosse at 2010/08/29 10:56AM
    Latest post: 2010/09/02 07:30AM, Views: 2601, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2010/08/29 10:56AM
    My next soap thing
    PelphreyPosse

In two weeks, I get to see Port Chuck, the band made up of four General Hospital actors. I know this is a GL board but Scott Reeves used to play Ryan on Y & R and that's kinda close. I've known Scott for more than 15 years, and I've known Bradford Anderson for about 4 years, and Steve Morgan for about 3 and Brandon Brarash for about 2. Can't wait to see them perform right here in town, no traveling and no big expenses. I'll write about it if there are any that are interested in hearing about it. It's on Sept.8th, a Wednesday night at our local Zanies Comedy Club. They are only playing about 4 cities, I believe, most in NYC area. Then in about 4 weeks after that I go to NYC and do Bradley Cole's Red Cross show and the bowling event, and hope to catch up with Jennifer Rozell (Eleni) and see Jessica Leccia and her husband Brian, and Jon Prescott (x-ATWT and OLTL). Not doing any of the OLTL events, though, too many and too expensive, will see some of them at the bowling. Then I'm done for the year 2010 and start off 2011 with the January Soap Cruise #4 and then Marco. Then I have knee replacement surgery and then move my home to Las Vegas in time for the Y & R and B & B fanstuff in August. I'm staying busy, huh?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2010/08/29 11:01AM
    #2   2010/08/29 01:53PM
    Re: My next soap thing
    lovenoah

Will see you at the concert and the bowling!! I can't wait. I'll be going to the OLTL fan club party also.

#3   2010/08/29 08:41PM
    PelphreyPosse

Noah, you gotta name and description so I can locate you at Bradley's show?

#4   2010/08/30 10:07AM
    lovenoah

You know me. I sat at your table at the ATWT luncheon in 2009 and gave you a poster that I won in the raffle. You're also my friend on FB. I don't want to put my name on here.

#5   2010/09/02 07:30AM
    PelphreyPosse

Oh, forgot that, yeah.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list