List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: KIM ZIMMER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

KIM ZIMMER

Started by Lady53 at 2010/08/17 08:42AM
    Latest post: 2010/11/05 05:19PM, Views: 4290, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/08/17 08:42AM
    KIM ZIMMER
    Lady53

Kim Zimmwer has signed with One Life To Live to be a character ECHO. I know what I will be watching/TIVOing when ATWT goes off.

#2   2010/08/17 09:49AM
    Re: KIM ZIMMER
    calliope

I know nothing about OLTL but with Jerry and Kim both there I might watch. Losing ATWT and GL has me thinking maybe I need to watch another soap.

#3   2010/08/18 02:23PM
    Lady53

I don't know anything about OLTL either. Guess I'll have to do some research to get a little history about the show. I think one of my daughters used to watch it sometimes.
    Who is Jerry that you are referring to?

#4   2010/08/18 02:37PM
    Lady53

I have to correct my last post because I just looked at the cast for OLTL and realised I did watch that show way back many years ago. I remembered the characters The Buchanon family and a couple others. It has been so long ago though. I do have to say that back then it was a really good show, now I have know idea. Can't remember why I stopped recording it though. Maybe because it was when my second recoder broke. Any way I will definitely be checking it out when ATWT goes dark. Man I'm going to miss that show. First GL then ATWT, Damn Sony anyway.

#5   2010/08/19 06:59AM
    gramie

This makes my decision easier as I have been trying to decide what to watch when ATWT goes dark. I started watching Days of our lives and am now totally hooked. I will never watch CBS in GL or ATWT time slot in fact I watch CBS as little as possible it's getting easier to many CSI's, talk and game shows. I get Y&R and B&B on an other channel the only show they have that I watch is the Good wife.

#6   2010/08/19 09:17AM
    calliope

Quote Lady53: I don't know anything about OLTL either. Guess I'll have to do some research to get a little history about the show. I think one of my daughters used to watch it sometimes.

The actor who played Ross Marler. Am I wrong? Maybe it's a different soap.

#7   2010/08/20 05:59AM
    gramie

Quote calliope:
    Quote Lady53: I don't know anything about OLTL either. Guess I'll have to do some research to get a little history about the show. I think one of my daughters used to watch it sometimes.

The actor who played Ross Marler. Am I wrong? Maybe it's a different soap.

you are correct Jerry was Ross Marler on GL for many years and was kill in a plane crash.

#8   2010/09/01 07:36AM
    luvbuzz

It is about time.

#9   2010/09/02 10:47PM
    Debbie Lynn

Been trying to decide which soap to watch after ATWT is gone and now I know it will be OLTL. Any suggestions on a good site to read up on the show's history who's who and was married to who? Can't wait to Kim in action again.

#10   2010/09/08 11:39AM
    Lady53

Quote Debbie Lynn: Been trying to decide which soap to watch after ATWT is gone and now I know it will be OLTL. Any suggestions on a good site to read up on the show's history who's who and was married to who? Can't wait to Kim in action again.

Go to soapcentral.com, go to One Life To Live then clic on About OLTL

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list