List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Merrymary--Where are You?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Merrymary--Where are You?

Started by Rosie Butterface at 2010/08/09 09:13AM
    Latest post: 2010/08/24 02:41PM, Views: 2712, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2010/08/09 09:13AM
    Merrymary--Where are You?
    Rosie Butter...

Just wanting to check in on ya and see how you are doing?

#2   2010/08/10 12:47AM
    Re: Merrymary--Where are You?
    pink kiity

doing find watch as the world turns

#3   2010/08/24 02:41PM
    Re: Merrymary--Where are You?
    Rosie Butter...

Quote pink kiity: doing find watch as the world turns

Sorry, I did not know ya by that! Glad all is good. I get worried when I do not see post from friends. I just got my older three off to school and the youngest one I am home schooling. He has a lot of medical problems and best with me. My oldest just started his senior year, he turned 17 this summer. My Daughter just started her freshmen year and turned 14 the same week. She is a 5’11-6 foot blonde. Needless to say, her 5’10.5 brother hates to walk next to her at school! My third one is in 5th grade, just got glasses and will get braces as soon. I just got over strep throat, which I was told is early in the season and no one else has been in the office with. My 3rd child came home today saying his ears and head hurts, so I am getting ready to play nurse for a few weeks. Last year, the day after GL left the air, we were hit with the swine flu—we were within the first 30 people in our state to get it. I guess we are trend setters!! I tell ya all, when I am down and not sure how I am going to get everything done that I need to do, I found a way. I listen to Ron Raines sing The Impossible Dream. Always loved the song, but his voice is so strong, it just gives the push to move on. Love his voice!! My little guy even tries to sing it me, but Mr. Raines is way better. My mom had a Jim Nabors’s album, which had the song, but really never listen to it until I bought RR CD. My mom and I too, like Ron Raines voice the best. I guess I am rambling---hubby out of town, no adults to talk to.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list