List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Guiding Light Cruise

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Guiding Light Cruise

Started by PelphreyPosse at 2010/08/07 11:44AM
    Latest post: 2010/08/12 07:13PM, Views: 554, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2010/08/07 11:44AM
    Guiding Light Cruise
    PelphreyPosse

Cruise over, much fun. I spent a lot of time with Mandy and Rob, they are getting married in the spring, she is looking at wedding dresses, her ring is fantastic. Rob had it designed for her in California. They are very happy. She is playing Maria in the Sound of Music on tour, coming to Atlanta in three weeks, so I am going down to see it and them. I spent a lot of time with Grant Alexander (philip) and his wife Sherry, really had never gotten to know him that well tho I had met him many times. He is just a delight and made the whole trip more fun. His 50th birthday was on Wednesday so he got a cake and party from the whole caboodle. Justin had a family emergency the night before the cruise sailed and he missed it, I was really looking forward to seeing him more. Robert minus hair from playing Daddy Warbucks in Annie in Raleigh,N.C. and Kim were also fun to be with and Frank D. and Michael and Ron and Tina and Beth. Sorry to see it end but I know I will see most of them somewhere along the line. Gl lives in my heart so it's not really over for me. Also Liz and Jordan were fun.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2010/08/07 11:46AM
    #2   2010/08/09 09:09AM
    Re: Guiding Light Cruise
    Rosie Butter...

Oh, PelphreyPosse, you know you are a Rock Star in my eyes!! I always enjoy hearing about your trips, but this one has left me sooooo envious as I am now! I LOVE GA!! I have one of my little guys named after him! Oh, in the 80’s I fell for Phillip/GA. Later I was able to appreciate his Wonderful acting too!! Even being happily married women, visiting with GA along with his wife would be so COOL!! Even at 50, he is just such a handsome person. I am glad you had such a fun time. Hope your knees are doing well and you have a Great school year!!

#3   2010/08/12 07:13PM
    Re: Guiding Light Cruise
    PelphreyPosse

Thanks, Rosie, school really begins for me this Sunday as the residential students arrive. Knees better, keep fingers crossed. It was really fun getting to know Grant a little better. On the last night at the cocktail party after we had chatted for awhile at the previous event, he told me that I was a real "hoot". During the cocktail party I told his wife that and she said, "that's his biggest compliment, if he thinks you're a hoot, he really loves you". So I guess I AM A HOOT! or something. It was a lot of fun and I'm already looking forward to seeing Rob and Mandy in three weeks and Kim in October in NYC. GL lives on, trust me.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list