List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Where is Beth Ehler?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where is Beth Ehler?

Started by calliope at 2010/08/03 10:33AM
    Latest post: 2011/09/26 12:41AM, Views: 3351, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2010/08/03 10:33AM
    Where is Beth Ehler?
    calliope

There was a such a big to-do about Beth going off to the other soap with Ricky but I never hear a thing about her anymore. Is she still on the soap (I forget which one they went to)?

#2   2010/08/03 04:34PM
    Re: Where is Beth Ehler?
    Rosie Butter...

Quote calliope: There was a such a big to-do about Beth going off to the other soap with Ricky but I never hear a thing about her anymore. Is she still on the soap (I forget which one they went to)?

PelphreyPosse would be better at giving the right answer to this then I, but I might be able to help some. Beth went to AMC following Ricky. I do not know if she was let go or did not make the move to California when the show relocated there from NY.

#3   2010/08/07 11:38AM
    PelphreyPosse

She didn't make the move with AMC, wasn't invited, let go from the show. Last I heard she wasn't doing anything, but staying at home with her kids. Sure she will surface sometime, money can only last so long.

#4   2010/08/15 09:02AM
    calliope

Thanks ladies. She pops into my head occasionally. I liked her so much a few years ago when she was spunky Harley, I just wonder if she will be back.

#5   2010/08/19 06:54AM
    gramie

I don't care where she is serves her right she abandoned GL so she deserves what she gets. so many good actors who stayed to the bitter end they are the ones I want to see working.

#6   2011/09/26 12:41AM
    emeraldrain

Beth is on web I believe in River Ridge a web series.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list