List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: where are the people now

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

where are the people now

Started by v.finkler at 2010/07/05 10:08PM
    Latest post: 2010/08/10 01:03AM, Views: 964, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2010/07/05 10:08PM
    where are the people now
    v.finkler

Does any one know were Revea ,josh, and the rest of the cast are now????

#2   2010/07/06 01:26PM
    Re: where are the people now
    PelphreyPosse

Well, let's see how many I can name.
    1. John Driscoll (Chance on Y & R)
    2. Marcy Rylan (Abby on Y & R)
    3. Jeff Branson (Ronan on Y & R)
    4. Jordan Clark on Crystal's web show Venice
    5. Tina Sloan on Crystal's web show Venice
    6. Jessica Leccia (Venice and OLTL)
    7. Gina Tognoni (OLTL)plays Kelly
    8. Crystal Chapelle (Venice and DOOL Carly)
    9. 13 of them on the GL cruise the end of this month
    10. Rob Bogue spokesperson for several big brand names
    11. Mandy Bruno - plays
    12. Justin Deas- personal appearances
    13. Kim Zimmer - writing a book
    14. Beth Chamberlin - kettle ball workout videos and she is a member of the group doing movies together with other GL actors, it's on hold right now
    15. Michael O'Leary sells real estate
    16. Bradley Cole - GH playing the father of a dead teenager
    17. Ron Raines - singing with orchestras across the country
    18. Grant Alexander - directs some and works with his wife in animal rights
    19. Marg Dusay still auditioning for acting roles
    20. Murrray Barlett directing a movie in Australian this summer
    21. Jerry Ver Dorn on OLTL playing Clint
    22. Jennifer Roszell (x-Eleni) new mother, and doing Damages again this season and commercials
    23. Frank Decoupolis doing several things in NYC and NJ.

That's all I can think of at the moment. I'm sure others can add to my list. But that's all but about 10 or 12 of the main cast of the show.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2010/07/06 01:27PM
    #3   2010/07/06 08:17PM
    SandyR32

I spoke to Crystal Chappell, Jeff Branson, John Driscoll, Laura Wright Gina Tognoni, Scott Bailey when they walked the red carpet at the emmys. They are some the most down to earth celebrities I have ever met! Especially John Driscoll! What a cutie

#4   2010/07/07 06:22AM
    Rosie Butter...

Hi PelphreyPosse, it's good to see ya on the board. How are you and your knees? Kim Zimmer writing a book, that would be one book I would have to read. I love seeing MR/JD/JB all on YnR. I miss them more on GL, but they really are making their mark on YnR too.

#5   2010/07/07 08:18PM
    PelphreyPosse

Hi, Rosie, got the Synvist shots in both knees 6 weeks ago and a booster shot in the left one last week. Seems to be feeling a lot better. Planning on having knee joint replacement on the left one in May 2011 after I go to Marco. Then as soon as I am back up on my feet, according to the doctor, about 3 weeks, I will be packing up my household and moving it to Las Vegas. Retiring from the school with 11 years. In two weeks I am going out to John D. and Beth's for 4 days. Can't wait to see them again. Spotted them in the audience of the Emmys. Y & R is really strange for me right now. With cast members coming and going so fast you need a scorecard. Not sure just what they are doing. Stacy going and Wilson Bethel too. Kim's book is supposed to be out around Christmas. She might be using some of my pictures.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/07/07 08:19PM
    #6   2010/07/11 07:58PM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote PelphreyPosse: Hi, Rosie, got the Synvist shots in both knees 6 weeks ago and a booster shot in the left one last week. Seems to be feeling a lot better. Planning on having knee joint replacement on the left one in May 2011 after I go to Marco. Then as soon as I am back up on my feet, according to the doctor, about 3 weeks, I will be packing up my household and moving it to Las Vegas. Retiring from the school with 11 years. In two weeks I am going out to John D. and Beth's for 4 days. Can't wait to see them again. Spotted them in the audience of the Emmys. Y & R is really strange for me right now. With cast members coming and going so fast you need a scorecard. Not sure just what they are doing. Stacy going and Wilson Bethel too. Kim's book is supposed to be out around Christmas. She might be using some of my pictures.

I am glad the injections are some help! Weight bearing joints are tricky to deal with. I am sure the school will miss you, but being closer to your number one little guy will be so wonderful for both of you!! Keep us all updated on Kim Z's book and if your pictues are in them. I hope to get it when it comes out. Let John D know his GL fans think he is doing GREAT!! He has gone from COOP to COP!

#7   2010/07/14 12:43PM
    sonny6

OMG! Thank you all so much for letting me know where most of them are. Only problem now is, it look as if I am gonna have to start watching The Y&R which they will probably cancel the end of this year for another game show. I with the rest of you really miss GL cast. But its nice to see that a lot of fans know where the cast member are now days. So thank you all. peace out!!!

#8   2010/07/28 11:10PM
    pink kiity

young and restless got renewal through 2012

#9   2010/08/08 12:13PM
    PelphreyPosse

Y & R is safe for now, can't say that for all of the others. John Driscoll is winding down his role on Y & R for now, but might return, doesn't know yet. Kim's book is now slated to come out in the spring, according to her on the cruise.

#10   2010/08/10 01:03AM
    pink kiity

from what i gather chance is going to get killed off and die thats what they are talking about on young and restless board thats how its suppose to end for John driscoll going to end he is going to died again i don't know how much longer Jeff branson is going to be on it he made leave after they killed chance off they are only on there for a short time for awhile then they leave or killed them off,

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list