List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Marco Island Soapfest last weekend

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Marco Island Soapfest last weekend

Started by PelphreyPosse at 2010/05/18 08:50PM
    Latest post: 2010/05/31 12:43PM, Views: 717, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2010/05/18 08:50PM
    Marco Island Soapfest last weekend
    PelphreyPosse

It was a blast. Saw Tom P., and John Driscoll and his girlfriend Beth the most of any of the actors. Met for the second time Eric Shaffer Stevens who plays Dr. Reid Oliver on ATWT. This is one really nice young man. I was very impressed with him. He spent a good bit of time talking with me each day and looked for me and found me on the boat to tell me good bye before he left. Walt Willey from AMC, and Thorsten Kaye and his lady Susan Haskell (Marty from OLTL) and Crystal Hunt (x-Lizzie GL) and a bunch from ATWT were there. More later, got to go to bed, it's late. If anyone wants to hear more, that is.

#2   2010/05/19 06:23PM
    Re: Marco Island Soapfest last weekend
    Rosie Butter...

Hi PP!! You sound very tired!! I hope you did not over do it and the knee is as ok as it can be!! I also hope you did let all those very nice, young and very good looking men take care of you over the weekend:0) Is John Driscoll glad to have Marcy Rylan/Lizzie-now Abby on YNR? Crystal Hunt is so cute. I swear, she is a real life barbie doll--Malibu Barbie. Glad you had fun!

#3   2010/05/19 08:31PM
    PelphreyPosse

Yes, he is happy to see Marcy R. on the show. I was taken very good care of the entire weekend. Crystal gave me a OLTL script autographed by most of the cast for my birthday. I spent a good bit of time in the whirlpool spa at John's house and that helped my knee immensely. Was a terrific weekend, wish it didn't have to end and return to work. But will see John and Beth in July, am spending 4 days with them then. John got me an autographed Y & R script and Beth made me the most fabulous blanket for my bed I have ever seen. I got jewelry and a photo album and a photo frame from Beth's mom and two other friends, and also got given the painting that John and an autistic student did at the school. Spoiled, yeah. And will see Tom again on July 30th when I go to his play in NYC the night before the GL cruise leaves NYC.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/05/19 08:32PM
    #4   2010/05/31 12:43PM
    jmdeeg

Dear PP So good to hear about Marco Island soapfest, andthat you were there...sure hope your knee was better, but doesn't sound that it is, until you get the needed surgery....so good to hear about Tom, also, and wonder why he has lost all the weight...havem't seen a recent pic of him...as you say, he is all wrapped up in Apothecary Theatre production to come, and that probably has something to do with it....take care now and know I am thinking of you,with affection, Jean Deegan (jdvermeer@comcast.net)

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list