List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: I just spoke to Beth Chamberlin!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I just spoke to Beth Chamberlin!

Started by Elizabethf at 2010/05/09 10:19PM
    Latest post: 2010/05/12 11:30AM, Views: 639, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2010/05/09 10:19PM
    I just spoke to Beth Chamberlin!
    Elizabethf

I just spoke with Beth Chamberlin. She said I need to tell all of my GL friends about the La Lumiere project!<BR><BR>

If you don't already know, La Lumiere is the DVD movie written by Beth Chamberlin! It stars Guiding Light Stars and is the product of the 9 after 7 production company, a new production company formed by our beloved Guiding Light stars! <BR><BR>

Go the web site to read about the project and click on Buy Now to pre-order a DVD!!!<BR><BR>

http://9after7.com/<BR><BR>

This version with special bonus features is only available in the first 30 days. I want to make sure all of my friends who are GL fans get one! You can still order after that, but you will not get the bonus features.<BR><BR>

You can also order an autographed script and cast photo (I have ordered both!)<BR><BR>

Also, note the money raised with the pre-sale is the budget for the movie and also indicates interest for future projects! Beth said as long as there is interest, they will continue to produce projects that are directly tailored for GUIDING LIGHT fans!<BR><BR>

Please tell your friends who may not have computers or Internet! We need to get the word out!<BR><BR>

Elizabeth

#2   2010/05/11 02:13PM
    Re: I just spoke to Beth Chamberlin!
    Mrs.JamesSpa...

thats really cool, I didn't know they were doing this project!

#3   2010/05/12 11:30AM
    Re: I just spoke to Beth Chamberlin!
    Dewlanna

Awesome, Elizabeth, thanks for the info!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list