List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Missing you!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Missing you!

Started by lovn billy at 2010/04/05 06:51AM
    Latest post: 2010/07/01 04:07PM, Views: 729, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2010/04/05 06:51AM
    Missing you!
    lovn billy

I am so missing the GL team..I miss these people..I miss seeing Josh and Reva and Billy and Lizzy..I also miss Rick and Philip. I miss them all..Oh why did they have to get rid of GL..for a stupid game show of all things..You mean to tell me that Lets make a deal brings in more ratings? I thought as time passed that I would get over this but I haven't.

Now ATWT....and I think they have a great soap.

#2   2010/04/07 12:57PM
    Re: Missing you!
    PelphreyPosse

You are NOT alone. But unfortunately there aren't enough of us to keep the ratings where they make money on the show. This will keep happening until they are all gone.

#3   2010/05/18 08:14AM
    Ms. Bree

Yeah I really miss GL too. It was a part of my daytime line-up. I miss everybody on GL. The finale was so sad the way Alan died. But I see most of them are finding other roles well and thats good but I just cant picture them as anyone else.

#4   2010/05/28 10:58AM
    fan39

Every time I come to this site memories come flooding back, I miss it so much!

#5   2010/07/01 04:07PM
    Bizzie Fan

Quote fan39: Every time I come to this site memories come flooding back, I miss it so much!

I know what you mean. It's been almost a year and I still miss our GL just as much. It was the best soap ever. I've been trying to watch DC/Bill on ATWT and MR/Lizzie on Y&R. They both do a great job in their new roles, but all I see is Bill and Lizzie, not Chris or Abby, the characters that they are playing. I still watch older episodes and videos of GL and I watch a Bizzie video everyday. The other day, I watched the episode of Alan dying and found myself in tears. I downloaded the song that they played everyday when GL came on. Everytime I listen to it, I have so many warm, loving memories of our GL family, and at the same time it makes me sad knowing that our GL is gone. I am glad that our GL board is still here and we can still chat with each other.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list