List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Tom Pelphrey

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tom Pelphrey

Started by calliope at 2010/03/29 01:15PM
    Latest post: 2010/07/22 09:17AM, Views: 3073, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2010/05/23 09:40AM
    Re: Tom Pelphrey
    lovenoah

The correct website is: www.apothecarytheatrecompany.org

The play runs from July 14th through August 7th. I plan on attending on the 14th.

#22   2010/05/24 04:29PM
    Rosie Butter...

PP, I keep forgetting to ask you, why is Tom losing so much weight? Is he doing this for role or just the wonderful thing called stress? I hope he is taking care of himself. Tell him to get on this site and start cooking up some good meals!!

#23   2010/05/25 06:07AM
    PelphreyPosse

Rosie, when I saw him at the ATWT fan club luncheon, I was shocked at how thin he looked. Then at Marco I saw he looked even thinner, he was wearing black, and I commented on it and he said that for the cameras you had to look thin and to be able to go after various roles thin was better. I told him he looked like he had lost too much. It makes him look older to me and I imagine his manager/agent recommended the weight loss. I do believe however and this is just my personal opinion that he is worried about the summer production of In God's Hat at his theater group. They are putting all their eggs in one basket so to speak and gambling on getting financial backing for future plays on the success of this off Broadway production. I believe all of his group are concerned. This might be added stress to him. He was much more serious and somber at Marco than I ever known him to be in the five years that I have known him. Course he is also maturing. With that comes stress.

#24   2010/05/25 12:20PM
    Rosie Butter...

Thanks PP. I hope his production goes off better then he could dream! He always looked good on GL, but his business is one that demands a lot from people. I think men have a lot more pressure on them today then in the past.

#25   2010/07/18 05:06PM
    annafan2812

Review of Tom Pelphrey's play, In God's Hat. He was beyond terrific!

outtakesinterviews.blogspot.com/2010/07/theater-review-in-gods-hat.html

#26   2010/07/22 09:17AM
    lovenoah

Quote annafan2812: Review of Tom Pelphrey's play, In God's Hat. He was beyond terrific!

outtakesinterviews.blogspot.com/2010/07/theater-review-in-gods-hat.html
    <... />
    Anna, did you see the play on Sunday?

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list