List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Tom Pelphrey

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tom Pelphrey

Started by calliope at 2010/03/29 01:15PM
    Latest post: 2010/07/22 09:17AM, Views: 3075, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2010/03/29 01:15PM
    Tom Pelphrey
    calliope

Read somewhere that Tom Pelphrey is to be on The Good Wife. Does anyone know when?

#2   2010/03/30 06:34PM
    Re: Tom Pelphrey
    lovingjammy

Quote calliope: Read somewhere that Tom Pelphrey is to be on The Good Wife. Does anyone know when?

April 6, 2010 Tuesday

#3   2010/04/01 10:00AM
    Mrs.JamesSpa...

I heard that too

#4   2010/04/03 06:54PM
    LuluJones

I read the same thing in an e-mail I received and was happy I'll get to see him doing some acting again.I've never seen The Good Wife, but will be watching April 6th.I went on the ATWT's board and let all the Mick fans in on the surprise about Tom Pelphrey going Prime Time. Happy Easter to all, enjoy and be safe. Cindy

#5   2010/04/04 10:05AM
    PelphreyPosse

Well, a week and a half and I get to go to NYC and see Tom and find out what else he's been up to. I will also see him in May at Marco and again in July in NYC at his play before I go on the final GL cruise. I know he is busy with his upcoming play, he is doing a play reading in Marco as a fund raiser. Will post when I get back on what I find out. Hoping to see Murray Bartlett and Jennifer Roszell while I am up there, as well. (Cyrus and Eleni)

#6   2010/04/08 07:04AM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote PelphreyPosse: Well, a week and a half and I get to go to NYC and see Tom and find out what else he's been up to. I will also see him in May at Marco and again in July in NYC at his play before I go on the final GL cruise. I know he is busy with his upcoming play, he is doing a play reading in Marco as a fund raiser. Will post when I get back on what I find out. Hoping to see Murray Bartlett and Jennifer Roszell while I am up there, as well. (Cyrus and Eleni)

Hi PP! I bet you are sooo excited to see so many friends! I cannot wait to get an update on what everone is doing. Have a lot of fun! As my dad would say, "Try to stay out of trouble and if you can't do that, don't get caught!"

#7   2010/04/09 04:18PM
    PelphreyPosse

I'm still laughing Rosie. The secret is don't ever tell ANYONE when you do something, then you don't have to worry. I am getting excited now that it's getting closer, I leave next Thursday morning and go straight to the ATWT studio for my LAST visit, darn it. They called this morning to make sure I still planned to come. I've been in touch with Jennifer Rozell (Eleni) and Murray (Cyrus) and Jon Prescott (x-Mike Kasnoff from ATWT) hoping to see all of them outside the events. Also Jessica Leccia and her husband Brian. Come to think of it, I'd like to leave now, please and skip the next three days at work.

#8   2010/04/14 05:57AM
    Rosie Butter...

PP, it is almost here!!! I have a feeling you are trying to get 100 things done before you leave tomorrow, but can only focus on your trip! Have a safe and fun trip!

#9   2010/04/27 05:10PM
    PelphreyPosse

Rosie, had a great time in NYC, texted Tom to come have drinks with me on Thursday night, but he came back with having an early audition the next morning and couldn't afford to go out drinking! I had to laugh at that one. I went to the ATWT studio and hung out for a couple of hours, saw Michael Park, and Julie Pinson and met the new Gabriel Ben who is cute as a bug. Saw a couple of others, then went to Brian Malloy's sports bar (he moved to a new location) and had dinner with him and chatted on the phone with Jess (Leccia/Natalia). Saw Tom on Saturday at the luncheon for a little while and then he came to Trent's event and came up and said "where's my drink, woman!" I said, nuh, the offer expired on Thursday night! He has a shorter hair cut again and has lost more weight than he needs to. I also got to have dinner with Jennifer Roszell (x-Eleni on GL) and three of us gave her a mini baby shower. She adopted a baby girl in January. She and her husband are sleep deprived but thrilled and happy. I saw Jon Prescott (x-Mike Kasnoff of ATWT) at the luncheon Sat. and we had lunch together on Sunday before I left to go to the airport, this is a tradition for the two of us, each time I come to NYC. Yes, I know, I'm spoiled and I luv it.
    Will see Tom again in two more weeks at Marco, will post about it when I get back.

#10   2010/05/03 07:30AM
    Rosie Butter...

PP, as always, Thank You for sharing!! I love to year all your news. I laughed when you said that Tom Pelphrey as "where's my drink women." So how, I could just him saying that with such a darn cute smirk on his face. I bet the baby shower was fun. Whenever I see JR/Ex-Elani, on a comercial, I always stop to watch. I like seeing any GL people anyway I can! Cannot wait to hear about your next trip!! Rest Up!!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list