List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Anyone else still...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anyone else still...

Started by Dewlanna at 2010/03/10 03:12PM
    Latest post: 2010/03/16 12:00PM, Views: 499, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2010/03/10 03:12PM
    Anyone else still...
    Dewlanna

...miss GL as terribly as I do?

I STILL haven't brought myself to watch the last episode. I...just...can't...

#2   2010/03/11 08:29PM
    Re: Anyone else still...
    PelphreyPosse

I had to laugh when I read your post, cause I HAVEN'T either!!!! I know what most of the last scenes were cause the actors had emailed me telling me about them as they filmed them, and I've watched Kim and Robert re-enact the final scene over and over at the So Long Springfield events, but at some point I will watch it. But for now, I'm not at that point where I want to. You are not alone. I still have Marco where I will be with Kim and the GL cruise where I will be with 13 of them for 5 days so I am still in denial that it is gone. Let me enjoy my dream world while it is still there.

#3   2010/03/15 07:42PM
    Rosie Butter...

I so miss GL:0( It is weird, you start going with the flow and then---bam! I hits you, no GL. I have been so bad with writing here--life has been crazy and my computer broke. Took it in and not fixable--it was only two years old. I guess HP had a lemon mother board--mother something. My little guy has been having some medical tests done too, so the next 2 weeks will be busy. Ok, back to GL. I wanted to let you all know my parents made it down last week. Due to the snow, they missed xmas and have not been able to visit until last week. I bought my dad two CD's of Ron Raines. My mom called the day after they got back home to tell me they were so impressed with his CDs. My dad, who is a man of little words, said, "that guy has one of the best voice I ever heard." My mom said ever song on the CD's were just what they loved. It made me miss GL even more. GL had so much talent and so much more to show. One day, a while back, I was just kind of sad---cold, no sun type of day. No GL to cheer my day or let me just get lost for an hour, I really miss Springfield. I will try to get some new recipes up once things get a little less crazy at home.

#4   2010/03/16 12:00PM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote Rosie Butterface: I so miss GL:0( It is weird, you start going with the flow and then---bam! It hits you, no GL. I have been so bad with writing here--life has been crazy and my computer broke. Took it in and not fixable--it was only two years old. I guess HP had a lemon mother board--mother something. My little guy has been having some medical tests done too, so the next 2 weeks will be busy. Ok, back to GL. I wanted to let you all know my parents made it down last week. Due to the snow, they missed xmas and have not been able to visit until last week. I bought my dad two CD's of Ron Raines. My mom called the day after they got back home to tell me they were so impressed with his CDs. My dad, who is a man of little words, said, "that guy has one of the best voice I ever heard." My mom said ever song on the CD's were just what they loved. It made me miss GL even more. GL had so much talent and so much more to show. One day, a while back, I was just kind of sad---cold, no sun type of day. No GL to cheer my day or let me just get lost for an hour, I really miss Springfield. I will try to get some new recipes up once things get a little less crazy at home.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list