List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: saying as the world turns

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

saying as the world turns

Started by pink kiity at 2010/02/27 04:29AM
    Latest post: 2010/03/02 04:20PM, Views: 685, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2010/02/27 04:29AM
    saying as the world turns
    pink kiity

everyone on the as the world turns website is trying to save as the world turns from going off the air there even going to plan a rally like they did with the guiding light will i wish them all luck with that they got seven months left,

#2   2010/02/27 06:42PM
    Re: saying as the world turns
    stevenbunch5

unfornately we only have untill June as they wrap up the production, i wish i could say that i believe that they will find another station, iam not going to bet on it. I hope they do and show Cbs what a power house soap they got rid of.

Quote pink kiity: everyone on the as the world turns website is trying to save as the world turns from going off the air there even going to plan a rally like they did with the guiding light will i wish them all luck with that they got seven months left,

#3   2010/02/28 12:27AM
    pink kiity

i also will say this people on that webpage are so hostile
    about it if you say something against the soap but the fact
    is that it had only got a one year renewal with CBS and when
    they had done that i knew its was going to end, and Procter
    and gamble are saying the same thing that there going to try
    to find another network for the soap. there giving everyone false hope again chances are and is its not going to happen
    with guiding light gone and as the world turns on its way out i don't think that bold and beautiful can stand alone before they had as the world turns and guiding light behind it backing it up and behind it and there rating isn't
    that great and the soap is boring to begun with that soap
    will tank in the rating, cause it wont be able to stand own

#4   2010/03/02 03:31PM
    PelphreyPosse

Kitty, again you are wrong with your information. Bold and The Beautiful's ratings have NEVER had anything to do with GL and ATWT. It's a half hour show, and gets it's ratings for it's writing, acting and the fact that it follows the number one soap on daytime, The Young and The Restless. It consistently stays in the number #2 slot and none of that has anything to do with other soaps. It will stay high when ATWT leaves.

#5   2010/03/02 04:20PM
    william2

That is not true that people are hostile about ATWT, maybe what you are talking about is that there are 2 or 3 posters on there that are saying how happy they are that it is going off and saying some very rude things about the show. No one on that site wants the show to go off, we are all very sad, but to say we are hostile about it is wrong.

That makes me sad that you would come over here and say such things, just because some idiots are saying they are happy it is going off, the rest of us are very sad that we are losing it just as we did Guiding Light!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list