List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: A conversation with Josh and Reva or Robert/Kim

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A conversation with Josh and Reva or Robert/Kim

Started by PelphreyPosse at 2010/02/09 10:39AM
    Latest post: 2010/03/18 07:58PM, Views: 1536, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2010/03/14 12:25AM
    Re: A conversation with Josh and Reva or Robert/Kim
    mommaronk

%( Thank you for telling Robert and Kim everything I would have said to them if given the chance. Tears are flowing as I type this post. My heart is broken, I'm grieving for my Guiding Light family. Yes, it may be fictional but never the less, I spent a Lifetime with them every day in my living room. Reva and Josh..Always Bud.

#12   2010/03/15 06:04PM
    PelphreyPosse

Momma , it was a heartfelt statement coming from me, but I had no idea that it struck Robert that way. He also went with Kim on Nelson Branco's interview and talked about me again and so did Kim. I am really and truly touched by the fact that he took my words so to heart. It really made me feel good.

#13   2010/03/16 10:08PM
    mimilamb

%( I AM SAD AND ANGRY. I AM 70 YRS OLD AND GREW UP WITH GUIDING LIGHT AND AS THE WORLD TURNS AND NOW BOTH OF MY FAVORITE SOAPS ARE GONE. AND IN ITS PLACE IS THE WORST GAME SHOW ON T.V. I HATED IT THE FIRST TIME IT WAS ON AND NOW I HATE IT EVEN MORE. I AM SO TIRED OF GAME SHOWS AND REALITY SHOWS. I FELT LIKE MY FRIENDS DIED WHEN GL WHENT OFF, AND NOW IN SEPT ATWT IS GOING, ENOUGH CBS WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, DID YOU LOSE YOUR MINDS. MARIE KLIGERMAN. MARKLIGERM@ AOL.COM

#14   2010/03/18 07:58PM
    PelphreyPosse

Mimi, unfortunately for you and me and most soap fans, CBS cancelled the soaps cause not enough of us watch them. If you tape them you are NOT counted by Neilson ratings. It's a purely business decision like your favorite store, if not enough people shop there, it closes down. It's very sad but a sign of the times, I guess with the internet people get most of their entertainment there and not from the t.v.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list