List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: The 3rd Soap Cruise

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The 3rd Soap Cruise

Started by PelphreyPosse at 2010/02/02 06:53AM
    Latest post: 2010/02/02 06:53AM, Views: 733, Replies: 0
    page:
    #1   2010/02/02 06:53AM
    The 3rd Soap Cruise
    PelphreyPosse

The third one was the best one yet. Five actors were not there, Cameron Mathison and Jacob Young (which killed me because Jacob is one of my favorites) because when they moved AMC to Las Angeles last month, the new head honchos said NO to any actors taking time off. Jeff Branson got to shoot a guest episode of House and he has NO job so he took it. Windsor Harmon's dad was dianosed with cancer last week and was scheduled for surgery on Thursday so he cancelled to stay home with his family for that. And James Scott (E.J. Days) had trouble scheduling because Alison Sweeney (Sami) tapes The Biggest Loser on Monday and Tuesday, which meant he had to tape Days with her on Wed, Thur and Friday. But they got Eric Martsoft who plays Brady on Days so we wound up with 16 actors and that was still a really good group.
    I was able to spend a lot of time with Kim and Robert. I had made both of them a very large album of all of the So Long Springfield shows (Pittsburgh, Atlanta and Las Vegas) and gave one to each of them and Kim told me she was going to put some of the pictures in her new book that comes out this fall. Robert talked about me to the entire fan base on the last night about a personal conversation he and I had earlier in the day. He was so complimentary to me that my face got red. Such really nice folks our GL family are. The rest of the time I spent mostly with Drake Hogestyn of Days because we have been friends for more than 15 years and he brought his wife and the three of us got to take some meals together and visit. This was really special to me. And Daniel Goddard (Cane) off of Y & R and Christian Le Blanc (Micheal of Y & R ). Loads of fun and then I came home to SNOW, ugh.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list