List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: This Day In History

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

This Day In History

Started by luvphil at 2010/01/25 09:18AM
    Latest post: 2010/01/26 10:18PM, Views: 524, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2010/01/25 09:18AM
    This Day In History
    luvphil

Oh friends - this day in history GL began on radio. So sad it is gone. I still miss it everyday. I used to watch it every weekday after work. Even my huband was hooked. Well hope everyone is well

#2   2010/01/25 02:24PM
    Re: This Day In History
    GeeDee

(((HUGS)))

#3   2010/01/25 02:28PM
    Rosie Butter...

I miss GL too. This time last year we were waiting for Phillip/GA to come back home. Every so often, I cannot help but wonder what is Phillip and Beth doing? Did Mindy and Rick have a baby? In my world, Alan did not die and is somewhere really warm(ok, if he did die, he is somewhere warm too), and making money in this bad economy......

#4   2010/01/25 04:39PM
    mamarock

I miss GL like the rest of you...2:00 pm is just not the same anymore!

I haven't posted anything in a very long time, I have been so heart broken, but glad to see fans still posting!

#5   2010/01/26 09:45PM
    rogerthorpe

Seems like a lifetime ago already. The other day, I was actually subjected to that crap show they replaced GL with. What a ridiculous piece of s h i t that thing is. I didn't have volume (I was waiting for my wife at the gym), but what a bunch of fools they look like, dressed up like morons and that moron host. Pure crap. I'd rather watch GL filmed on Flip mini cams.

#6   2010/01/26 10:18PM
    LuluJones

Just wanted to add to your post, I still miss G/L and hope all the actors are doing great. They are so missed.Don't think the true fans will ever get over the loss of our favorite soap and our soap family.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list