List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: nbc pays off conan cbs could save guidinglight!?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

nbc pays off conan cbs could save guidinglight!?

Started by Cindy-Striped-Socks at 2010/01/21 04:46PM
    Latest post: 2010/01/29 07:23PM, Views: 886, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2010/01/21 04:46PM
    nbc pays off conan cbs could save guidinglight!?
    Cindy-Stripe...

i realize its all about money but if nbc has enough money to pay off conan to get rid of him and bring back jay, then how come cbs couldnt send some cash guidinglights way to keep it going? the principal of the whole thing makes me want to giveup on tv altogether! all they care about is money and im sure the various tv powers that be all have plenty more than those of us watching their programs and they really dont give a crap if we like what they have to offer us at all. they just want money! the more i think about it the madder i am getting! >)

#2   2010/01/23 03:22AM
    Re: nbc pays off conan cbs could save guidinglight!?
    gramie

How right you are Cindy it's all about $. maybe they will realize they have to many talk shows, game shows and CSI this and CSI that.

#3   2010/01/26 10:23PM
    LuluJones

I still don't understand how they kept saying the ratings for G/L were so low and that was some of their blame. Sure looked to me we had alot of posters on this board a few years ago. That's when everyone got along and no fussing was going on.

#4   2010/01/29 06:46PM
    mamerk

I am with you Grammie...I get so sick of all the CSI shows and Law shows. They get one show that is a hit in a certain catagory and they go bananas saturating the networks. My husband and I were talking the other day after watching one of the retro networks that reran show like Wagon Train, Bonanza, Dragnet, and family sitcoms. I would be nice to see some shows like that come back to the networks. Family sitcoms anymore are a disgrace...I would not want a child of mine watching them...and for the record I am not an old prude. I just do not care for all the blood & guts, violance and sexual topics that they put on the tube anymore. Sometimes it is just not worth turning the TV on!
    Plus the talk shows drive me up the wall anymore! Thanks for letting me vent!

#5   2010/01/29 07:23PM
    pink kiity

i really not a big fan of Hannah Montana or miley Cyrus either

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list