List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Hi everyone

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hi everyone

Started by Mrs.JamesSpaulding at 2010/01/21 12:25PM
    Latest post: 2010/02/14 09:13PM, Views: 712, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2010/01/21 12:25PM
    Hi everyone
    Mrs.JamesSpa...

hey everybody, I haven't been on for a while whats new? did anyone see james (zack conroy) on bold and the beautiful yesterday?

#2   2010/01/29 03:25PM
    Re: Hi everyone
    pjmb

Quote Mrs.JamesSpaulding: hey everybody, I haven't been on for a while whats new? did anyone see james (zack conroy) on bold and the beautiful yesterday?

Yes, he is playing Sandy's brother. I didn't realize it was him at first, then I thought, he looks familiar, oh yeah that's James Spaulding. Glad to see he got a new role.

#3   2010/02/10 05:30AM
    merrymary

I just want to give a big shout out to all of you GL fans. Which we will always be, GL fans. I miss this show so much. I know many of the actors have moved on to other soaps, but, I liked them as "our" characters. I really miss the daily routine of watching our soap. I haven't been on the board for awhile, family emergencies, etc. But, I just wanted to let everyone I am still here and will try to get on the board a lot more. I need to chat with you all again. I,miss you guys!!!! I miss Joshua and Bizzie misses Bizzie, and we all want the GL back. If wishes were horses, we'd need a stable!!!

#4   2010/02/11 08:58AM
    fan39

Hi merrymary and everyone, first merrymary hope all is well with you, also I to miss our guiding light characters no matter what show they go to Guiding Lights the soap! I still check in all the time I dont always post but I am always here always hoping they bring the light back.
    I wish everyone well! I just cant give this site up I hope they never take it from us but I am sure the time will come... but hope not.

Take care all!

#5   2010/02/11 04:57PM
    merrymary

Hi fan, I don't know what state you live in, but, here in PA we are all snowed in and snowed out.
    Too much of a good thing. I miss chatting to everyonedaily. I loved the banter that went back and forth while we had our fav show onthe tube. I hope CBS knows what a big istake they made by not looking for other sponsors. There are many P&G products I won't buy anymore. I know they aen't hurting, but it is my small way of saying I'm ticked at them. The only time I watch CBS now, is to watch the Young and the Restless and ATWT. I will not watch LMAD. It is a trash show.To all of you in the 25 states that are snowed in and snowed out, stay warm and dry...

#6   2010/02/13 07:00PM
    Mrs.JamesSpa...

glad to hear everyone is doing well besides being stuck in the blizzard haha; I miss guiding light too, but i'm excited for ricks new web series "steamboat" with beth, reva, dorris,etc. sounds fun

#7   2010/02/14 09:49AM
    PelphreyPosse

Let's all make a committment to try to post more often. We want them to see we are still here and interested in talking about GL and it's actors. You don't have to write a book just a short sentence or two every day or so. Let's do and keep this thing alive. I'll be going on the GL cruise in late July and have a bunch of stuff of post about and also to Marco in May so don't go away.

#8   2010/02/14 06:55PM
    Mrs.JamesSpa...

awesome pelphrey, can't wait 2 hear about the cruise i'll try & post more

#9   2010/02/14 09:13PM
    jrtoyota

Iam still here, i ck the board almost daily. Man i sure miss GL.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list