List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: sad

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sad

Started by wanita at 2010/01/08 06:31PM
    Latest post: 2010/01/12 06:54PM, Views: 649, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2010/01/08 06:31PM
    sad
    wanita

For some reason out of the blue, I was thinking about my favorite show. I got sad all over again and angry about the last episode. I do miss all of those people from Springfield.

#2   2010/01/08 08:49PM
    Re: sad
    1ollie

Quote wanita: For some reason out of the blue, I was thinking about my favorite show. I got sad all over again and angry about the last episode. I do miss all of those people from Springfield.

You know..I know where you are coming from. I got depressed when GL got off the air..And you know I am disable, and that was the only thing I had going for me..I would do everything I would have to do .(you know cleaning , dishes,laundy,etc...Then I would get ready to watch my 2 soaps..ATWT..And GL..I would get so excited for the next day to hurry up and get here..(you know what I mean)...Even to this day I still miss them. I have been watching since 27 years ago... But anyways I have been dealing with it..It seems dumb...But I had to get on some anti-depression pills...I know thats stupid but ..Its just like if they were real family.....seeing them for so many years day after day...Heck sometimes I thought I was Revas sister.Or I went to school with the 4 musketeers..And I was In love w/Lou-Jack..You know just back in the days....But Ive been doing alot better cause I have been watching bits of it on YOUTUBE....keep this MESSAGE BOARD GOING...

#3   2010/01/12 06:54PM
    Re: sad
    Cindy-Stripe...

i know how you feel. i had my whole day scheduled around gl and so did my sisters and mom and i would always tape it when i couldnt be home to watch. i hve problems with depression too and this has definately added to it. we really did loose friends and a very enjoyable part of our day. having something to look forward to each day just helped me deal with the stuff i have to do that i would rather not. does that make sense? at least we know that we are not alone and hopefully that helps.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list