List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Have you gotten hooked on another soap?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Have you gotten hooked on another soap?

Started by merrymary at 2010/01/08 07:33AM
    Latest post: 2010/02/17 10:58PM, Views: 1674, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2010/01/23 03:15AM
    Re: Have you gotten hooked on another soap?
    gramie

I am totally hooked on Day's of our lives. I will not watch CBS in G&L time slot the same will be true when ATWT is canceled. I watch Y&R and ATWT on Canwest Global The B&B is on CTV I hate CBS for canceling G&L and now ATWT will soon be gone. CBS can run infomercials all day for all I care. I will find another soap on a different network. I hate game shows and talk shows, CSI this and CSI that. I read something about CBS calling in the FBI because some fans were sending them soap to protest the canceling of ATWT.(They were worried about anthrax or something) funny.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/01/23 03:18AM
    #12   2010/01/23 04:16PM
    pink kiity

yes it was a nice trip and enjoying going back home and spending time with my family and had a fun time in southern California i had gone to the beach in the middle of December
    it was 79 disagree there and i was wearing shorts dressing like it was summer who would think. plus i was an extra on
    the young and restless to for 4 days, which was cool to also. and had gone to the universal studio and to the Los Angeles zoo and saw the rose floats in Pasadena ca, ours
    float which was the Glendale float the eagle was cute to

#13   2010/01/26 10:11PM
    LuluJones

Hi Mrs Mary and Friends,

Miss G/L soooooo much. When finding out Tom Pelphrey joined ATWT I try to watch as often as possible. Sometimes I catch Y&R. That's my husbands favorite. Now the young man who played James Spauding is on B&B. I watch it once in awhile. Sadden with the story line T P is playing on ATWT but like watching him.Still miss my Jonathon though. Hope Josh and Reva end up somewhere on a soap. Why can't they join a soap as Josh and Reva? Was feeling the same way when TP went to there sister show. Should have kept him as Jonathon and let him cut loose and do his great acting.Shame they didn't combine the 2 shows into 1. jmo

#14   2010/02/11 04:50PM
    merrymary

Hi Miss lulu,

It was good to see your post. I have started to watch Tom P on the soap ATWT. But, you and I know this won't last long either. But, we still love seeing him. Take care and DON"T shovel any snow, PLEASE....That goes for everyone in the 25 states that are snowed in right now...

#15   2010/02/15 12:49PM
    merrymary

Just thought I'd chime in again today about my newest favorite soap, The Y & R. Wow,this soap has been so good lately. Victor is back, and I love him, not as much as I loved Josh, but, it's better then nothing. The B & B, has stepped up lately too. I still miss the GL, as we all do, but, these two soaps have filled in some void. The weather has beenso cold and snowy, it is good to have something to follow as we are all snowed in, especially here in PA. When will it stop, next July? How about this Global warming????

#16   2010/02/16 02:43PM
    Rosie Butter...

I sure enjoy Tom Pelphey on ATWT. I loved the 80's wiht Barbara and James and only Tom could play James so well!! Not crazy about the S/L, but can buy it due to all those in the s/l are great, but TP--Love Him!!

#17   2010/02/16 05:57PM
    Guidinglight...

i was watching all my children when Gl got caneled. I refuse to watch anything on CBS!! i watch days of our lives and one life to live. There great bt not like our Gl..god i miss REva and Josh!

#18   2010/02/17 10:58PM
    LuluJones

I got myself hooked on ATWT after G/L went off the air. I knew Tom Pelphrey was going there, that's why I got back into watching. Say now they say he's leaving. what a bummer. There is some other good news to all the Daniel Cosgrove fans, hear he's joining sometime in March.That's great but I will miss Tom Pelphrey even though I didn't like his role. It did get better when the bad boy side came out, what an actor. You will be missed again from another soap.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list