List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: So Long Springfield website

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So Long Springfield website

Started by PelphreyPosse at 2009/12/20 09:24AM
    Latest post: 2010/07/21 04:56PM, Views: 3037, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2010/01/18 01:52PM
    Re: So Long Springfield website
    PelphreyPosse

Well, I am about 10 days from the cruise. Beginning to get excited about it, I am making a photo album of Pittsburgh, Atlanta and Las Vegas pics for Robert, Kim and Jeff to give to them on the boat. Hope they will like them, it was a lot of work to develop about 400 shots and put them into albums. Can't wait to catch up with Jeff and his girl.

#12   2010/01/28 07:55PM
    lovenoah

I heard that Jeff Branson couldn't make it to the Soap Cruise. I'm glad that I didn't spend that money to see him like I had planned. This is the 4th event that I know of that he was scheduled to attend and didn't.

#13   2010/02/02 06:45AM
    PelphreyPosse

Lovenoah, Jeff got a HOUSE guest shot with three days of shooting. That's a lot more money than the soap cruise. You can't blame the actors in this economic enviroment when they take the money offered. Jeff is unemployed and has bills to pay just like the rest of us!

#14   2010/02/02 09:28AM
    lovenoah

Sure, I totally understand that a paying job is more important. I'm not blaming him. Just saying that I'm glad that I didn't go expecting to see him.

#15   2010/07/20 05:51PM
    glfanbellacole

not sure if anyone has checked www.celebrityeventsgroup.com lately, or not...but there are 14 GL stars going on the cruise 7/31. PP - you are going? will you post photo, or video when you get back? you're so lucky!! ceg puts on awesome events, i've been to a couple!!

#16   2010/07/21 04:56PM
    PelphreyPosse

Bella, yup yup yup going on the cruise, leave next Friday for NYC so I can go to Tom P.'s play that night before the cruise leaves the next day. Last time I checked it was 13 actors, could have changed, I haven't been on the site lately. Robert Newman will come late as he is finishing up a play in N.C. on Sunday. Will take pics and report when I return. I'm leaving in the morning to fly to L.A. to visit with John Driscoll and his girlfriend for 4 days. Can't wait to see them.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list