List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: So Long Springfield website

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So Long Springfield website

Started by PelphreyPosse at 2009/12/20 09:24AM
    Latest post: 2010/07/21 04:56PM, Views: 2938, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/12/20 09:24AM
    So Long Springfield website
    PelphreyPosse

If you haven'nt checked out the So Long Springfield website lately, you need to. It's www.solongspringfield.com or www.celebrityeventsgroup.com It has a video on the left side and you can even spot me, I am on the front row center wearing a Buzz Company dark green t-shirt, several times. You get to see most of them sing a little, and see a lot of what the shows are like, for those of you who can't attend one. The next one is in Connecticut in March and then I believe in June a cruise out of NYC for 4 days. There is a long string of photos taken also. Great stuff for you to look at.

#2   2009/12/20 11:29AM
    Re: So Long Springfield website
    lovenoah

I heard that the cruise changed to August. Right during hurricane season.

#3   2009/12/20 12:58PM
    shorty1943

Quote PelphreyPosse: If you haven'nt checked out the So Long Springfield website lately, you need to. It's www.solongspringfield.com or www.celebrityeventsgroup.com It has a video on the left side and you can even spot me, I am on the front row center wearing a Buzz Company dark green t-shirt, several times. You get to see most of them sing a little, and see a lot of what the shows are like, for those of you who can't attend one. The next one is in Connecticut in March and then I believe in June a cruise out of NYC for 4 days. There is a long string of photos taken also. Great stuff for you to look at.

I saw you PP, thanks for the info about the site. I am just sick that the show is gone and that I missed all the SLS ones, thought that maybe my sister and I would make LV but that did not work out...glad that you are getting to go to all the fun things, enjoy the cruise and stay in touch. Your hair looks about like mine, nice color he he!!

Merry Christmas, everyone!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/12/20 12:59PM
    #4   2009/12/23 05:01PM
    PelphreyPosse

Funny Shorty! I talked with Mike two weeks ago and the NYC cruise was still June course it could change any time, he said details would be up on the website in a few more days. Then we will all know for sure. His email Xmas greetings was yesterday. You're probably a lot grayer than me since you are a whole year older, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/12/23 05:02PM
    #5   2009/12/23 05:44PM
    shorty1943

Quote PelphreyPosse: Funny Shorty! I talked with Mike two weeks ago and the NYC cruise was still June course it could change any time, he said details would be up on the website in a few more days. Then we will all know for sure. His email Xmas greetings was yesterday. You're probably a lot grayer than me since you are a whole year older, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A whole year huh?? You are but a youngster!! Enjoy your cruise and tell us all the details. Merry Christmas to you and yours. You have already had some good presents getting to attend the SLS events......good for you!!

#6   2009/12/24 08:38AM
    Rosie Butter...

WOW!!! That was so great to look at. Oh, Grant Aleksander looks sooooo handsome!!! Thanks PP to remind us to go to this site. I get kind of forgetfull with tring to keep up with my crew. I never knew Reva/KZ could sing---she is GREAT!! With so much at home right now, I just can not take part in the Solong activities, but I still was able to peek in:) I miss GL even more.

#7   2009/12/26 01:21PM
    lovenoah

The cruise is scheduled for July 31st to August 4th, 2010. I wish I would be able to go.

#8   2010/01/09 08:32PM
    PelphreyPosse

I'm going to try to do the NY cruise, don't know right now about the Conn. SLS show in March. It's on a Sunday and then I would have to take Monday off from work. Still undecided about that one. Right now I'm three weeks away from the third soap cruise. Beginning to get excited about that one, Kim, Robert and Jeff (Reva, Josh and Shayne) going in addition to Drake Hogestyn (John Black from Days) and Jacob Young (J.R. on AMC) plus Christian Le Blanc (Michael Y & R), those are my buds. I think it's going to be a lot of fun and my friend Wanda is going also, so I'm sure to have a good time. I'm already sick of winter, snow, and low cold temperatures, so bring it on!!!!!!

#9   2010/01/12 06:58PM
    Cindy-Stripe...

hey pp,thankyou for your info and sharing your adventures with the rest of us! you really are a sweetheart and you look great in the pics!

#10   2010/01/15 03:05PM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote PelphreyPosse: I'm going to try to do the NY cruise, don't know right now about the Conn. SLS show in March. It's on a Sunday and then I would have to take Monday off from work. Still undecided about that one. Right now I'm three weeks away from the third soap cruise. Beginning to get excited about that one, Kim, Robert and Jeff (Reva, Josh and Shayne) going in addition to Drake Hogestyn (John Black from Days) and Jacob Young (J.R. on AMC) plus Christian Le Blanc (Michael Y & R), those are my buds. I think it's going to be a lot of fun and my friend Wanda is going also, so I'm sure to have a good time. I'm already sick of winter, snow, and low cold temperatures, so bring it on!!!!!!

Hi PP---I agree, go where it is warm, this cold weather is not fun!! My kids have been off from school and when ready to go back, sick!!! Have fun cruisin!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list