List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: GL DVD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GL DVD

Started by SandyR32 at 2009/12/16 10:55AM
    Latest post: 2009/12/23 06:45PM, Views: 1021, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2009/12/16 10:55AM
    GL DVD
    SandyR32

Dvd with the last 3 episodes of 2002 and the first episode of 2003 available. Dvd also includes classic Christmas episode from 1993 and classic episode from 1983(phillip is told the truth of his real father.) Six episodes all together.

Sandy
    SRojas32@aol.com

#2   2009/12/16 11:35AM
    Re: GL DVD
    calliope

Where can one get this?

#3   2009/12/16 02:19PM
    SandyR32

Quote calliope: Where can one get this?

Its part of my collection. I have most GL episodes since Aug. 2001.

Sandy
    SRojas32@aol.com

#4   2009/12/16 02:43PM
    shorty1943

Quote SandyR32:
    Quote calliope: Where can one get this?

Its part of my collection. I have most GL episodes since Aug. 2001.

Sandy
    SRojas32@aol.com

But where did you get them, did you tape them, buy them, how would other people go about picking them up? I recorded the last two weeks but certainly have nothing as far back as 1983....heck I could not even work a recorder back in those days!

Thanks for your help as to where you got them, many people will be interested in this.

#5   2009/12/16 02:57PM
    SandyR32

But where did you get them, did you tape them, buy them, how would other people go about picking them up? I recorded the last two weeks but certainly have nothing as far back as 1983....heck I could not even work a recorder back in those days!

Thanks for your help as to where you got them, many people will be interested in this.[/quote]

The classic episodes were run on Christmas day 2002 and New Years Day 2003. I started recording daily and keeping most of GL episodes since Aug. 3, 200l. Just kept popping a tape or dvd in every six episodes I also trade with other GL fans. It's alot of fun and a great way to add to your collection

Sandy

SRojas32@aol.com

#6   2009/12/16 03:44PM
    shorty1943

Thanks, Sandy
    i know that you will enjoy having them especially since those mean ole people took our most loved show away from us.....

#7   2009/12/22 04:13PM
    SandyR32

I've got a few weddings and almost weddings available if anyone is interested.

Reva and Kyle almost wedding and then the after math scenes when Josh returns.

Reva and Josh Cross Creek Wedding.

Reva and Josh Wedding 1999

Danny and Michelle Wedding 2003 and 2005

Ross and Blake Christmas Eve Wedding

Harley and Gus Almost wedding in 2004 and their real wedding in 2005

Tammy's almost wedding to Sandy in 2005

Alan Michael and Lucy's wedding ceremony

Jeffrey and Reva's wedding

Billy and Vanessa and Lillian and Buzz's wedding Sept. 14, 2009

I also have edits of Richard and Cassie and Nola and Quint's wedding.

Dinah's almost wedding to Hart 1997

Jenna and Buzz wedding and Rocky's birth in Cedars ER.

Sandy

SRojas32@aol.com

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/12/22 04:16PM
    #8   2009/12/22 04:13PM
    SandyR32

Sorry for the double post

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/12/22 04:15PM
    #9   2009/12/23 05:41PM
    shorty1943

Quote SandyR32: Sorry for the double post

Sandy, I had taped the last two weeks of GL on Dish Network and the other day when I looked they were all gone, something had gone wrong with my receiver and bam off they went!! Had them protected and everything, can tell you I am not happy....has just ruined my life....well, maybe not to that extent, but I am not very happy with their junk receiver!! So happy that you have yours to enjoy. Will try to do the same with ATWT and Katie bar the door if it happens again, got a new receiver today so maybe I am safe. Merry Christmas to you and yours..

#10   2009/12/23 06:45PM
    SandyR32

Quote shorty1943:
    Quote SandyR32: Sorry for the double post

Sandy, I had taped the last two weeks of GL on Dish Network and the other day when I looked they were all gone, something had gone wrong with my receiver and bam off they went!! Had them protected and everything, can tell you I am not happy....has just ruined my life....well, maybe not to that extent, but I am not very happy with their junk receiver!! So happy that you have yours to enjoy. Will try to do the same with ATWT and Katie bar the door if it happens again, got a new receiver today so maybe I am safe. Merry Christmas to you and yours..

You would be surprised how many GL fans have had that happen to them. Some have tried to record from dvr to dvd and have found it copyrighted unable to transfer.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS GL FANS

Sandy

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list