List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: CHRISTMAS MESSAGE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CHRISTMAS MESSAGE

Started by pink kiity at 2009/12/11 02:32PM
    Latest post: 2009/12/24 08:44AM, Views: 644, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2009/12/11 02:32PM
    CHRISTMAS MESSAGE
    pink kiity

I just want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a
    happy new year will the new year sure gotten off to a good year before it even begun by axing as the world turns so its looks like 2010 will be another stinking year I will be leaving and heading to southern california on Wednesday DEC 16
    to sees some of my family down so I wont be on this board from DEC 16 thus Thursday Jan 7 so have a great year everyone and lets pray that some one will and can be smart enough to bring both soap back to life again,

#2   2009/12/11 04:58PM
    Re: CHRISTMAS MESSAGE
    Bizzie Fan

Thank you for the Christmas wishes. You too have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Have a fun and safe trip.

#3   2009/12/14 01:27PM
    merrymary

Merry Christmas and a very happy and healthy New Year to you both.
    To spend Christmas with your family is a joy, so enjoy yur time in California, Kiity. Bizzie, have a grat and warm and fuzzy Christmas with your family.

#4   2009/12/24 08:44AM
    Rosie Butter...

Happy Holidays to everyone out there!! My parents were going to come down to spend some time with my crew, but storms hit them and they do not want to be on the roads. I ordered my dad two of Ron Raines's CD's so I am so excited to to give them to my dad and play them. I do not even know if dad has a CD player, but I will get him one if not. My 9 year old has been up at 5:30 a.m. for the last week wating for santa--yea, he still believes. The older two like to help wiht the santa visit and the little one still not sure of the whole idea of some stranger coming into the house. Ok, gotta get back to the cooking---candies right now. Cookies were done earlier this week!! Merry Christmas to all and to all a great night....Ho Ho Ho!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list