List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Christmas wishes for GL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Christmas wishes for GL

Started by Terror at 2009/12/10 02:47PM
    Latest post: 2009/12/14 01:30PM, Views: 582, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2009/12/10 02:47PM
    Christmas wishes for GL
    Terror

I would have loved to see Christmas on GL this year.Here are a few of what my wishes would be.I always said I wanted Joshua and Reva back together but barring that I just wanted a happy ending for all my beloved characters no matter what that might mean.I wish we had had longer to enjoy it.

I would have loved to have seen the children of GL enjoying their Christmas.There were so many beautiful babies.

Reva and Joshua back together sharing Christmas memories with family intact at last.Jonathan and Sara back home.The miracle baby.I always loved Hawk,Sarah,H.B.,Rusty and the rest.

Marina and Shane together and happy.Maybe with a child of their own on way as Marina always wished for.

Phillip and Beth together sharing Christmas with Lizzie and Bill and their baby.Phillip getting to see the Christmas tree in the window of Lizzie's house as he envisioned.

Rick and Mindy together and happy.I wish they had brought those two togther sooner.I think they would have made for some very fun and funny scenes.

Buzz and Lillian together with all the extended boistrous family at the boarding house.

Feel free to add your own wishes.Happy Holidays to all my GL friends.God bless you and yours.We miss you GL.

Terror

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/12/10 02:50PM
    #2   2009/12/10 03:37PM
    Re: Christmas wishes for GL
    Bizzie Fan

Quote Terror: I would have loved to see Christmas on GL this year.Here are a few of what my wishes would be.I always said I wanted Joshua and Reva back together but barring that I just wanted a happy ending for all my beloved characters no matter what that might mean.I wish we had had longer to enjoy it.

I would have loved to have seen the children of GL enjoying their Christmas.There were so many beautiful babies.

Reva and Joshua back together sharing Christmas memories with family intact at last.Jonathan and Sara back home.The miracle baby.I always loved Hawk,Sarah,H.B.,Rusty and the rest.

Marina and Shane together and happy.Maybe with a child of their own on way as Marina always wished for.

Phillip and Beth together sharing Christmas with Lizzie and Bill and their baby.Phillip getting to see the Christmas tree in the window of Lizzie's house as he envisioned.

Rick and Mindy together and happy.I wish they had brought those two togther sooner.I think they would have made for some very fun and funny scenes.

Buzz and Lillian together with all the extended boistrous family at the boarding house.

Feel free to add your own wishes.Happy Holidays to all my GL friends.God bless you and yours.We miss you GL.

Terror
    Oh, Terror, I like your Christmas wishes for GL, but they make me miss GL more than I already do. I was so looking forward to "Bizzie" this Christmas. I never thought that last year would be our last Christmas with our Springfield family and friends.

#3   2009/12/11 10:40AM
    calliope

I wish that Jeffrey survives Edmund and comes back to be with Colin for Christmas.

#4   2009/12/14 01:30PM
    merrymary

Isn't it amazing,how we all still have our thoughts going for the GL? We still think of what our fav characters would be up to by now. When somethning is part of your life for so long, it is hard to detach from it. I am still grieving this soap and its characters. If wishes were horses, I'd have a whole corral of them by now!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list