List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Las Vegas So Long Springfield Event this past week

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Las Vegas So Long Springfield Event this past week

Started by PelphreyPosse at 2009/12/09 01:48PM
    Latest post: 2009/12/20 08:53AM, Views: 1761, Replies: 11
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2009/12/19 11:35AM
    Re: Las Vegas So Long Springfield Event this past week
    Rosie Butter...

Hi---Glad you had a great time!! I head on the radio, "O Holy Night" and was thinking how neat it would have been if Alan/RR would have sang it on GL! How is Billy/JC doing? I bet your little guy was so spoiled with his grandma!!

#12   2009/12/20 08:53AM
    Re: Las Vegas So Long Springfield Event this past week
    PelphreyPosse

According to Robert (Josh) Jordan is up and walking with a little help and is coming along real well. He is expected to make a full recovery. Keep your thoughts and prayers for him coming.
    I am working on trying to get Ron here to Nashville with our big symphany sometime next year. It would be so great to get to see him and hear his beautiful voice.
    My little man is just about perfect. I had a great time and cannot wait to move out there in another year so I can be close and spoil him rotten. Hope your holiday season is great and more posting for 2010. I am only 4 weeks away from the 3rd soap cruise and 4 days with Kim, Robert and Jeff (Reva, Josh and Shayne).

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list