List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: As the world turns being canceled also

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

As the world turns being canceled also

Started by fan39 at 2009/12/08 09:13AM
    Latest post: 2009/12/09 04:22PM, Views: 831, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2009/12/08 09:13AM
    As the world turns being canceled also
    fan39

Just heard on my local news station As the world turns will be ending next September I think they said, I dont really watch that show but I thought I would share another show being canceled by CBS. And I still miss the Guiding Light..and Hello to everyone I miss Posting with you all about our favorite show!!

#2   2009/12/08 04:56PM
    Re: As the world turns being canceled also
    mamerk

I also heard the news about ATWT on our local news this evening!! What is CBS thinking? Are they trying to drive the babyboomer generation away from watching this network?
    That will leave CBS with B&B (which I could care less about)
    and Y&R (it has only been so so here lately.) I just don't get they are trying to do. Pretty soon it won't be worth turning the TV set on at all!!! >(

#3   2009/12/09 09:51AM
    fan39

I agree mamerk,tv will not be worth turning on.Im not sure what CBS is thinking..do they really think people would rather watch a game show instead of our soaps! Have you heard any news on our Fav Guiding Light actors?

#4   2009/12/09 04:22PM
    PelphreyPosse

Actually CBS in thinking that they aren't making any money on soaps so they are history.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list