List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Hello to my old guidinglight friends

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hello to my old guidinglight friends

Started by stevenbunch5 at 2009/12/05 06:01PM
    Latest post: 2011/07/12 07:01PM, Views: 4697, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2010/01/06 07:10AM
    Re: Hello to my old guidinglight friends
    luvphil

Wow, our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family at such a difficult time. May 2010 be a blessed year for you

#22   2010/01/07 07:51PM
    Bizzie Fan

Quote stevenbunch5: Thankyou for all of your prayers, we went and had a second sonagram , and found out our baby died. It is worst thing I have ever experienced, I am know making sure my wife is taken care of. May god Bless you all. Thanks again!!!
    Steve

I just got back home and checked the boards. I am so sorry for your loss. I know there are no right words to say at a time like this. My family and I will keep you and your wife in our prayers. Keep in touch and remember there are alot of friends here that care.

#23   2010/01/08 03:17AM
    freckles61

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers.

#24   2010/01/08 05:34AM
    stevenbunch5

Quote Bizzie Fan:
    Quote stevenbunch5: Thankyou for all of your prayers, we went and had a second sonagram , and found out our baby died. It is worst thing I have ever experienced, I am know making sure my wife is taken care of. May god Bless you all. Thanks again!!!
    Steve

I just got back home and checked the boards. I am so sorry for your loss. I know there are no right words to say at a time like this. My family and I will keep you and your wife in our prayers. Keep in touch and remember there are alot of friends here that care.

I want to thank everyone, that has been praying for my family. It is adifficult time, but we will come out even stronger as a family. I dont care whar other people say, just because we dont have faces for each other, everyone that post on these boards are like a family that everyone can talk to. I want to thank you all again. Know if we can only get our Guidinglight back even in reruns would be great. Take care and Thanks again.

Steve& Colleen

#25   2010/01/08 07:19AM
    merrymary

Steve and Coleen,

I pray for you and Coleen everyday. May you have God's peace and love with you while you go through this terrible loss to your family. Please keep the faith and you will come through this loss with God's grace. HE is always with us, we are never alone while we face our many trials.
    Peace to you and Coleen.

Mary

#26   2011/07/12 07:01PM
    Bizzie Fan

Hi to all of the GL friends and stevenbunch5. Hope everyone is doing well.
    stevenbunch5, I don't know if you come to the board often, but if you do, I want you to know that I have thought of and still think of you and your wife often.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list