List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Hello to my old guidinglight friends

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hello to my old guidinglight friends

Started by stevenbunch5 at 2009/12/05 06:01PM
    Latest post: 2011/07/12 07:01PM, Views: 5905, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2009/12/19 10:34AM
    Re: Hello to my old guidinglight friends
    stevenbunch5

Hi! Everyone, Just wanted to share some good news, I just recieved my Christmas present from my wife. We are expecting our first child together, Its been a long journey, and we were just about to give up the hope of having one, when God desided for us to have on.

For everyone that dreams that dream things can happen!!!

Please everyone stay healthy during this Holiday Season. Merry Christmas,& Happy New Year!!!!!

May Guidinglight be resurected on another channeel like life time, They are looking into ATWT so maybe we will get the wish we all want. Our Guidinglight Family!!!!!

#12   2009/12/19 11:32AM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote stevenbunch5: Hi! Everyone, Just wanted to share some good news, I just recieved my Christmas present from my wife. We are expecting our first child together, Its been a long journey, and we were just about to give up the hope of having one, when God desided for us to have on.

Please everyone stay healthy during this Holiday Season. Merry Christmas,& Happy New Year!!!!!

May Guidinglight be resurected on another channeel like life time, They are looking into ATWT so maybe we will get the wish we all want. Our Guidinglight Family!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!! As a mom of 4, I know how special children are. I am so happy for you and your wife---hang on for the best and craziest ride of your life!!! 90% is hard, 10%, 100% worth every bit!! It sounds like it has been a battle getting to the point you are at, so I know all the good and not so good is nothing compared to what you both went through. But you two hung in there together, that is what it takes! Keep your hands held together and it will all be Great!! Again, Congrats!!

#13   2009/12/21 04:16PM
    stevenbunch5

Quote Rosie Butterface:
    Quote stevenbunch5: Hi! Everyone, Just wanted to share some good news, I just recieved my Christmas present from my wife. We are expecting our first child together, Its been a long journey, and we were just about to give up the hope of having one, when God desided for us to have on.

CONGRATS!!!! As a mom of 4, I know how special children are. I am so happy for you and your wife---hang on for the best and craziest ride of your life!!! 90% is hard, 10%, 100% worth every bit!! It sounds like it has been a battle getting to the point you are at, so I know all the good and not so good is nothing compared to what you both went through. But you two hung in there together, that is what it takes! Keep your hands held together and it will all be Great!! Again, Congrats!!

Thankyou, and make sure you and your family have a wonderful and healthy New year.

#14   2009/12/22 04:54AM
    freckles61

Congratulations Stevenbunch5!! How thrilling for you and your wife. I know how hard the journey is...trying to have a child. We tried for over ten years to have a child and just when I had given up the hope of ever having one...I found out I was pregnant. He's 12 now and filled my life with so much happiness. Enjoy every single moment. I'm so very happy for you!!!

#15   2010/01/02 07:59AM
    stevenbunch5

I want to ask my friends here to send a pray are way as we went and had our first sonagram on new years eve, and they couldnt find a heart beat. They tol us the baby had died. We are going in for a second opinion on Monday morning, and are hoping that the machines is wrong. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.
    steve

#16   2010/01/02 03:48PM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote stevenbunch5: I want to ask my friends here to send a pray are way as we went and had our first sonagram on new years eve, and they couldnt find a heart beat. They tol us the baby had died. We are going in for a second opinion on Monday morning, and are hoping that the machines is wrong. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.
    steve

Prays are flying your way!! Hang in there and I am hoping for the best for you two. I know little can help right now and I wish I could be of more help to you two right now. Take care of the both of you!!

#17   2010/01/02 06:01PM
    Bizzie Fan

Quote stevenbunch5: I want to ask my friends here to send a pray are way as we went and had our first sonagram on new years eve, and they couldnt find a heart beat. They tol us the baby had died. We are going in for a second opinion on Monday morning, and are hoping that the machines is wrong. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.
    steve

Our family will be saying a prayer for your family.

#18   2010/01/02 07:44PM
    jrtoyota

steve

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.

#19   2010/01/04 03:34PM
    stevenbunch5

Thankyou for all of your prayers, we went and had a second sonagram , and found out our baby died. It is worst thing I have ever experienced, I am know making sure my wife is taken care of. May god Bless you all. Thanks again!!!
    Steve

#20   2010/01/04 03:44PM
    Rosie Butter...

Quote stevenbunch5: Thankyou for all of your prayers, we went and had a second sonagram , and found out our baby died. It is worst thing I have ever experienced, I am know making sure my wife is taken care of. May god Bless you all. Thanks again!!!
    Steve

You two hang in there!!! All of us here are thinking, praying and caring about you two! There are no words that can heal your pain and loss, but if I/we can help here---please let us know!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list