List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Hello to my old guidinglight friends

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hello to my old guidinglight friends

Started by stevenbunch5 at 2009/12/05 06:01PM
    Latest post: 2011/07/12 07:01PM, Views: 5700, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2009/12/05 06:01PM
    Hello to my old guidinglight friends
    stevenbunch5

Hi! Everyone, I hope your holidays has been special. I miss this board alot, but without guidinglight I really dont do anything. I have just checked out the premere show of Venice, its good, but I look for more. It wolud be good if it worked out for them. I am not to sure if I would pay 10:00 for the season or not. If they asked me to pay for guidinglight I wouldnt even hesitate. I use to watch cbs daytime, but know with guidinglight gone its just not the same, and I dont make time to record them. I wish Bb, ATWT. Y&r much sucess, but I miss my guidinglight. I havent even gotten into another serious during day time. I do here alot about Days, but still havent tape a epsiode of that. Well I hope uyou all have a Merry christmas & a Happy New Year. Maybe lets make a deal will keep bombing, and another network will see what Cbs sacrifised, and bring Guidinglight back to life. I just hope it will never go back on Cbs ever again, if it does ever come back. I think if they placed it behind Days,On Nbc it would show that network that it still has life in it.

Talk to you again my Friends, Bizzie, Merry Merry, etc

Happy holidays!!!!!!

#2   2009/12/06 02:53PM
    Re: Hello to my old guidinglight friends
    merrymary

Hi Steven,

It was so good to hear from you again. We all miss our GL, and miss discussing the show each day. I, too try to keep up with the Y&R, but, it is not the same. I miss Joshua! I hope things are going well with you. I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year. Stay with us, you are missed!!! Mary

#3   2009/12/06 03:14PM
    Bizzie Fan

Steven,
    I've been wondering where you were. Good to post with you again. Like you and Mary, I still miss GL. With the holidays coming up and being the Bizzie fan that I will always be, I keep wondering about how Bizze and everyone else in Springfield would be doing this Christmas. I have not got into another soap either. Years ago, I use to watch DOOL, so I have kinda been trying to keep up with it a little bit. I don't see myself ever getting addicted to another soap like I was to GL. Nothing will ever compare to GL. Speaking of DOOL, CC is back on the soap. Nothing aganist CC, but, I don't like the character Carly that she plays. To me CC will always be Olivia. Then, the whole time I am trying to watch DOOL, all I think about is how much better GL was, and then I end up missing GL, so I stop watching again. Oh, well, enough of my rambling on, you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Come back and post with us again. We miss you.
    Bizzie

#4   2009/12/06 03:19PM
    Bizzie Fan

Merrymary, speaking of missing Joshua. Wouldn't it be great to get him under the mistletoe? Shame on me. So many thoughts about those Lewis men are going through my naughty little mind.

#5   2009/12/06 06:26PM
    merrymary

Bizzie, as long as we are fantazing about the Lewis men, I know you would love to have Bill there with Josh. This is not being naughty, it is about us being wishful, it's our Christmas wish! It is so cold here in Pittsburgh, I need Joshua to keep me warm. Oh, to dream.....

#6   2009/12/06 07:38PM
    Bizzie Fan

Ah, yes, I would like Bill here, so if Josh shows up and has Bill with him, just send Bill my way. I'm not sure that my husband would like it, that is unless Bill brought Lizzie with him. Those Lewis man sure make for some good dreaming during this cold weather. It is cold here in TN now too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/12/06 07:40PM
    #7   2009/12/07 07:18AM
    Rosie Butter...

Hi Steven, good to hear from ya! I too hope some way, some how GL returns to us!! I miss them all!!

#8   2009/12/11 05:05AM
    stevenbunch5

Thaks everyone, I miss talking to all of you too. I hope the new year brings you love, hope, and anything else you desire. I know here that Cbs has now canceled ATWT, why in the world would they do this right after guiding light.I can say that for some reason they are giving more time to ATWT to wrap things up. Middle of December to september. Guidinglight had April to september, so dont anyone give up hope for ATWT it has time to be picked up else where. But here we go again, all I can say is if there is no chance for it to survive then they need to tell us. They should not get peoples spirit up , and let it crash and burn. And I am sorry, but I feel that Proctor and Gamble wants out. I feel if they really wanted to save Guidinglight and Atwt it could have been done. All they had to do is tell the networks, that they were pulling the plug on any proctor and gamble commercials for there network . The networks would lose alot, if it wasnt for those commercials, alot of these networks would go under. Well anyway please Fight for Atwt wheather you watch the show or not, I willkeep fighting even if I dont watch it. I will start to try to tune in to see the atwt, expecially with tom on the show. Everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL
    May God bless all of our men and woman in the service, please come home safe!!!!!!

#9   2009/12/11 02:22PM
    pink kiity

as the world turns got the ax to and will end on sept 17 2010 boo hoo.thats even more bad news boo hoo

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/12/11 02:24PM
    #10   2009/12/17 09:33AM
    dcaminiti

hi i havent posted in a while i still feel like somethings missing when i go to check the dvr. i miss guiding light alot. i am still hoping that something will come about to bring the charecters back.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list