List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: any news on gl coming to the internet?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

any news on gl coming to the internet?

Started by Cindy-Striped-Socks at 2009/12/03 05:50PM
    Latest post: 2009/12/09 09:55PM, Views: 960, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2009/12/03 05:50PM
    any news on gl coming to the internet?
    Cindy-Stripe...

i havent heard any updates about our show going to the internet have any of you? please dont tell me that we got our hopes up for nothing

#2   2009/12/03 06:57PM
    Re: any news on gl coming to the internet?
    lovenoah

I haven't heard anything recently.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/12/03 07:00PM
    #3   2009/12/03 09:34PM
    rogerthorpe

I hope this happens...just saw that "Venice" will show the first episode free tomorrow night, then you have to pay a subscription of $9.99 for the rest of the season (which I just might do, just to see the former GLers).

Why can't P&G figure out a way to do this too? I mean..if you got 25,000 people to subscribe at $10..that's a quarter of a million bucks. GL had what..2 million viewers? 25,000 is probably a low estimate. Throw in some P&G R&D money, some sponsors, and maybe some actors willing to take a piece of the back end and see how it goes..you might really have something great.

Sadly..instead of GL being the pioneer it always has been, it is sitting back and letting others take the reigns.

#4   2009/12/05 01:12PM
    4everGL

I would definitely be onboard, especially if they are able to keep the vets around and maybe entice some of those who came back for the finale to come back permanently. I know that many of my favorites have moved on and I have tried to watch their new endevours, but I'm sorry, Daniel Cosgrove will always be Bill Lewis and Tom Pelphrey will always be Jonathan, even if he is playing Mick on ATWT. I am afraid that the money will not be enough to entice most of the actors away from current jobs to work in an internet capacity. Hmmmm, wonder if we ask for it for Christmas, Santa will be able to come through for us? Just a thought!

#5   2009/12/05 02:52PM
    pink kiity

I would like it if they go back where they left off since they didn't tie everything up and they left some thing open like Jeffrey and Edmund and i had a feeling they left some thing open for a reason and they didn't close it for a reason to so if it comes to internet im am in to mick only has a 1 year contact with as the world turns as i read in soap weekly

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/12/05 02:53PM
    #6   2009/12/08 05:44PM
    pink kiity

they might as well make room for as the world turns to since it got the ax I wasn't surprise or shock over the news since they made the announcement about it the way the storyline s >( has been going with Luke and Noah and the ghost stories lines it kinda of brought the soap down they should had stayed away from them, the soap was getting to the dumber side of things and the writers has lost there touch with reality with there writing just don't send there writers to young and restless put them out of business >(

#7   2009/12/09 04:19PM
    PelphreyPosse

Actually you read it on here, where I posted that Tom signed on for one year, now make that to June of 2010.

#8   2009/12/09 04:20PM
    PelphreyPosse

In Las Vegas Frank said no news until January from P & G.

#9   2009/12/09 05:35PM
    pink kiity

maybe they where waiting for as the world turns to go under then they would have a better package with both of there soaps
    on line instead of there only one, so they could have both of
    there soaps.i also have a feeling they knew ahead of time they still could post it on CBS web page since its still up there,

#10   2009/12/09 09:55PM
    pink kiity

maybe others soaps will bring there soaps to the internet to

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list