List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Question, Is Tom Pelfrey on another soap ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Question, Is Tom Pelfrey on another soap ?

Started by merrymary at 2009/12/02 01:20PM
    Latest post: 2009/12/09 04:17PM, Views: 814, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2009/12/02 01:20PM
    Question, Is Tom Pelfrey on another soap ?
    merrymary

Help, I forgot which soap Tom is on, I know all you Tom fans must know this answer. I thought I saw him one day on a soap, but since I don't watch this show, I have forgotten where I saw him. The time was so brief, I blinked and missed him. One more question, is he on a regular basis, or did he just appear in that one episode? Help, I need answers!!

#2   2009/12/02 01:28PM
    Re: Question, Is Tom Pelfrey on another soap ?
    calliope

Mary, he is on ATWT as Mick. A guy who has "discovered" a wonder anti-aging substance. Or so it seems. He was on yesterday and I think today. Don't know how long the stay is.

#3   2009/12/02 01:32PM
    merrymary

Thanks Call, for answering so quickly. I will find out the time it is on and try to catch up with this soap. I have only been watching Y & R, and B&B. I miss our favorite soap so much.

#4   2009/12/02 01:50PM
    calliope

I miss GL alot! I think about the characters at odd times. Almost like a family member will pop into your head.
    I haven't watched much B&B for about 2 months. I got sick of the Ridge/Taylor/ Brooke story being done yet again! I did tune in when I saw Betty White was going to be on. I like ATWT but I feel the stories are a little off right now. Hope they pick up now that Carly is back.

#5   2009/12/02 02:23PM
    PelphreyPosse

Tom signed a one year contract with ATWT. Betty White's character came back on B & B to die.

#6   2009/12/03 08:29AM
    calliope

Quote PelphreyPosse: Tom signed a one year contract with ATWT. Betty White's character came back on B & B to die.

LOL. I know, I tuned in and she died a couple of days later! I will watch B&B occasionally now that the triangle is over. I am thinking there will be more between Stephanie and Pam after the mother's death. I am hoping things come to light and there is a story about these two.

#7   2009/12/03 12:50PM
    akwood

I'm thrilled that Tom is on ATWT! I do wish they would start showing him alittle more. I sure do miss Gl my days just haven't seemed right since it left me....

#8   2009/12/05 01:38PM
    4everGL

Tom's character, Mick is very strange..... I think they are setting him up as being a younger version of James Stenbeck on reverse aging drugs. Very bizarre, but par for the course where any storyline with James Stenbeck is concerned!

#9   2009/12/09 04:17PM
    PelphreyPosse

Well whatever they do with him, it's only for 6 more months. They finish taping in June for a Sept. 18t finale. I believe by then he will have a much bigger, better job.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list