List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: FAVORITE JOSH & REVA SCENE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

FAVORITE JOSH & REVA SCENE

Started by clicquot1 at 2009/12/02 12:55PM
    Latest post: 2009/12/05 02:02PM, Views: 745, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2009/12/02 12:55PM
    FAVORITE JOSH & REVA SCENE
    clicquot1

I really hadn't been on this board very much so please excuse me if ya'll have done this before but would ya'll like to do a favorite scene with Josh & Reva? If so I would love to hear what it is. Thanks!

I guess my all time favorite would the fountain scene. Just loved, loved, loved, and did I say loved it. Kim Zimmer just knocked it out of the park saying she was the you know what of Springfield. I will always love her
    and even enjoyed seeing her son in a couple of Hallmark movies and a short-lived series (I think). Perhaps someone could give his name as I have forgotten it. Thanks! Happy Holidays!

#2   2009/12/02 01:27PM
    Re: FAVORITE JOSH & REVA SCENE
    merrymary

This isn't just one particular scene, but, I loved when Josh and Reva would get back together and start over each time. I loved when they moved into Vanessa's house with the kids. They were so happy there. I loved their reunions! My saddest memory is the one in which Reva was watching Josh receive the award on the ship, and Cassie was beside him. I cried with her. I loved this super couple!!! I laughed with them, cried with them, and I was so glad to see they were together in the end. I never put away my red dancing shoes. I danced in my living room that day, not at the Beacon as I always wished would have happened. Oh, well, just loving memories of our favorite soap!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/12/02 01:28PM
    #3   2009/12/02 01:46PM
    Terror

Do I have to pick just one?There are so many.Josh and Reva together on the floor playing with their grandchildren.Josh and Reva riding off into the sunset together with the lighthouse in the background.It doesn't get any better than that.

#4   2009/12/02 06:05PM
    clicquot1

Quote Terror: Do I have to pick just one?There are so many.Josh and Reva together on the floor playing with their grandchildren.Josh and Reva riding off into the sunset together with the lighthouse in the background.It doesn't get any better than that.

Yeah, playing on the floor with the grandkids was great, wipes tears off cheek. ANYTIME Reva put on a RED DRESS you just knew Josh was a goner. LOL!

They were my all time favorite SUPERCOUPLE and Phillip & Beth(until they sorta ruined Beth for a few years and then she came back but I loved the first Beth so much but this one grew on me).

#5   2009/12/05 02:00PM
    4everGL

Definitely the fountain scene where Reva declared herself the S*%t of Springfield!

#6   2009/12/05 02:02PM
    4everGL

"S*%T of Springfield"
    I can't believe I couldn't use a direct quote from the show.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list