List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: I need prayers please!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I need prayers please!

Started by JizzieFan19 at 2009/11/30 03:45PM
    Latest post: 2009/12/05 01:55PM, Views: 1771, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2009/11/30 06:44PM
    Re: I need prayers please!
    lovenoah

Well I'll be burning in hell right alongside you. It's terrible not to believe someone who might be going through these circumstances but that's what happens when someone lies so much you don't know what to believe. This could be true or it could just be her trying to get sympathy and draw attention from the fact that she was busted in her lies.
    We'll never know. I'll just pray that she gets whatever help she needs.

#12   2009/11/30 06:50PM
    Bizzie Bliss...

Well everyone,I am her sister and I am babysitting her daughter Nicole.Thanks to people who actually care and are praying.As for those who aren't that's pretty sad.Jizzie escpically wanted me to thank Bizzie Fan.She wanted me to update everyone since she is at her baby & her hubbys side also her iPod touch died-she didn't have her laptop at the hospital!Her hubby is okay and will come home Wednesday and her month old son is at a life and death situation.She wants me to update until they are both okay.Until then pray for her and the family instead of bashing and making accusations & conclusions.I'll update everyone tmrw when she calls.Thanks=)

#13   2009/12/01 01:35PM
    Bizzie Bliss...

I am going to the hospital now and will update everyone on their conditions.Pray,pray,pray!!!Please.Also could some one post this at Soap Central under the same thread title-I am not registered there.Thanks:)

#14   2009/12/02 10:50AM
    michellef1962

I will say a prayer for you. It doesn't matter how people ask for prayers. There are plenty of websites available online to post prayers too. If I had loved ones too and got news of them being in serious condition, I would reach out and ask for prayers. I don't know how I would ask because I have never been in that situation. But don't judge this person as to how she askes for prayers! I pray her son makes it.

#15   2009/12/03 05:36PM
    Cindy-Stripe...

okay so i am completely new to this whole message board thing but i joined out of the grief i was feeling over gl being cancelled and so many of you have reached out with kind words and helped me to feel better sooo yes i will pray for you cuz true or not what does it hurt? praying for someone i mean and isnt that sort of what gl taught us anyway? that having friends and being there for each other no matter what can really add to our lives? like i say i am new to this and i dont really know all of you but id like to and so i will pray
    for your family and anyone else out there who needs it. god bless and remember the light!

#16   2009/12/03 05:36PM
    Cindy-Stripe...

okay so i am completely new to this whole message board thing but i joined out of the grief i was feeling over gl being cancelled and so many of you have reached out with kind words and helped me to feel better sooo yes i will pray for you cuz true or not what does it hurt? praying for someone i mean and isnt that sort of what gl taught us anyway? that having friends and being there for each other no matter what can really add to our lives? like i say i am new to this and i dont really know all of you but id like to and so i will pray
    for your family and anyone else out there who needs it. god bless and remember the light!

#17   2009/12/03 08:52PM
    TimsGal

Quote vixenbp: Call me cruel, but I think there has been enough evidence to suggest that these fabricated/nonsensical stories are just that. I agree, Marley...we may possibly burn in hell, but my gut tells me there is no need for any of that.

I respect all who are kinder, more compassionate then I, but all my inner feelings suggest this is not what it seems...vixenbp

#18   2009/12/03 08:53PM
    TimsGal

Quote vixenbp: Call me cruel, but I think there has been enough evidence to suggest that these fabricated/nonsensical stories are just that. I agree, Marley...we may possibly burn in hell, but my gut tells me there is no need for any of that.

I respect all who are kinder, more compassionate then I, but all my inner feelings suggest this is not what it seems...vixenbp

#19   2009/12/03 09:05PM
    TimsGal

Prayers cost nothing and help always THANK YOU , wish these guys the BEST!

#20   2009/12/05 01:55PM
    4everGL

Quote TimsGal: Prayers cost nothing and help always THANK YOU , wish these guys the BEST!

That is so true, and when you are sitting in the waiting room, and have no one there with you, reaching out, even if it is to strangers, can be a comfort. I just can't fathom how people can be so jaded.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list