List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: I need prayers please!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I need prayers please!

Started by JizzieFan19 at 2009/11/30 03:45PM
    Latest post: 2009/12/05 01:55PM, Views: 1715, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2009/11/30 03:45PM
    I need prayers please!
    JizzieFan19

I am on my iPod touch at the hospital my hubby and son were in a car wreck and life flighted.They need prayers,please.All I have been notified of was they are in serious condition.I will keep everyone updated. Thanks

#2   2009/11/30 04:04PM
    Re: I need prayers please!
    Bizzie Fan

I will say a prayer for your husband and son.

#3   2009/11/30 04:08PM
    PelphreyPosse

This woman's family is in serious condition from a wreck and she is on a message board posting? Give me a break. This is beyond ridiculous. I am going to call a friend of Marcy's and get her to ask Marcy if she even knows this woman.

#4   2009/11/30 04:17PM
    MarleyGL

Quote PelphreyPosse: This woman's family is in serious condition from a wreck and she is on a message board posting? Give me a break. This is beyond ridiculous. I am going to call a friend of Marcy's and get her to ask Marcy if she even knows this woman.

Not just on 1 messageboard but on 2, there is a thread on SOC as well.

call me cynical and evil and if I'm wrong I'll burn in hell but c'mon who goes on friggin' messageboards when your loved ones are in a wreak?
    PP you should definitely call your friend

#5   2009/11/30 04:21PM
    JizzieFan19

I am in a waiting room calling people and updating everyone,What the hell do you want me to do?!Twiddle my thumbs?!They jsut called me in.bye.

#6   2009/11/30 04:30PM
    PelphreyPosse

No, we want you to take care of your family and not waste time messaging people you have never met. Not one poster would do this if their family's lives were in jeopardy. You hold hands with your family members and friends, you pray, but message??????? I don't believe so.

#7   2009/11/30 04:44PM
    Bizzie Fan

I am not taking sides nor wanting any part of what is going on with any of this. Whether or not Jizzie knows Marcy or not does not matter. It is not important at this very moment. She ask for prayers for her husband and son. When someone ask for prayer, I will pray for them. It doesn't matter how they ask. At our church, we have a prayer chain and it does involve e mailing and phoning asking people to pray when you are in need of prayer. Now is not the time to be rude or judging. Either say a prayer or don't.

#8   2009/11/30 05:39PM
    merrymary

Quote Bizzie Fan: I will say a prayer for your husband and son.

Ditto, if she is telling us the truth, prayer helps!

#9   2009/11/30 05:50PM
    shorty1943

Does anyone even know if this is a true story? If not, then she certainly has some deep problems. I would at least be standing right outside the room by my loved ones ....not moving a hair and certainly not on a laptop on a soap board. If it is indeed true, our prayers are with you, if not true, you need to seek help...thanks

#10   2009/11/30 05:54PM
    vixenbp

Call me cruel, but I think there has been enough evidence to suggest that these fabricated/nonsensical stories are just that. I agree, Marley...we may possibly burn in hell, but my gut tells me there is no need for any of that.

I respect all who are kinder, more compassionate then I, but all my inner feelings suggest this is not what it seems...vixenbp

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list