List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Billy Suffered a Stroke

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy Suffered a Stroke

Started by badfaith76 at 2009/11/17 07:44AM
    Latest post: 2009/12/05 02:36PM, Views: 1142, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2009/11/17 07:44AM
    Billy Suffered a Stroke
    badfaith76

I was skimming through a mag in the grocery line last night and it said that the actor that played Billy is recovering from a stroke.

#2   2009/11/17 08:38AM
    Re: Billy Suffered a Stroke
    luvphil

As sad as this is, I heard that it was a mild stroke and he is expected to make a complete recovery. let's keep him in our prayers

#3   2009/11/17 10:18AM
    calliope

Prayers fror Jordan. He has been through a lot in his life and I pray he beats this also!!

#4   2009/11/17 04:06PM
    PelphreyPosse

Calliope, he was in Calif. filming Venice with Crystal Ch. and on his return to NYC he had a mild stroke. Robert Newman addressed this at Atlanta and said Jordan is in rehab and expected to make a full and complete recovery, however he has to miss the Las Vegas So Long Springfield event in December and I guess he prevailed on Justin Deas (Buzz) to fill in for him cause I cannot think of any other reason Justin would agree to do a fan event unless it was for a cast member. You can go on Jordan's website, www.JordanClark.com and send him best wishes for a speedy recovery, Robert (Josh) said that he would love to hear from the fans.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2009/11/17 04:07PM
    #5   2009/11/17 08:01PM
    jrtoyota

Quote PelphreyPosse: Calliope, he was in Calif. filming Venice with Crystal Ch. and on his return to NYC he had a mild stroke. Robert Newman addressed this at Atlanta and said Jordan is in rehab and expected to make a full and complete recovery, however he has to miss the Las Vegas So Long Springfield event in December and I guess he prevailed on Justin Deas (Buzz) to fill in for him cause I cannot think of any other reason Justin would agree to do a fan event unless it was for a cast member. You can go on Jordan's website, www.JordanClark.com and send him best wishes for a speedy recovery, Robert (Josh) said that he would love to hear from the fans.

My prayers are with him. I hope he makes a full recovery. Here is the correct website. http://jordanclarke.com/

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/11/17 08:02PM
    #6   2009/11/18 12:57PM
    calliope

I will definitely go on the website. Thanks.

#7   2009/12/05 02:08PM
    4everGL

Thanks, and prayers for a full and speedy recovery!

#8   2009/12/05 02:36PM
    pink kiity

I wish him well i always like billy and josh together they
    reminded me of Jr and bobby Ewing on Dallas

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list