List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Thanksgiving wishes.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Thanksgiving wishes.

Started by Terror at 2009/11/16 02:01PM
    Latest post: 2009/11/28 09:25AM, Views: 863, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2009/11/16 02:01PM
    Thanksgiving wishes.
    Terror

I would have loved to see a Thanksgiving special.Or even a look ahead to Thanksgiving this year for the characters of GL.Here is my wish list of things that I'd have liked to have seen.

Phillip,Beth,James and family spending the holiday with Lizzie and Bill.Walking up to Lizzie and Bill's house newly renovated and beautiful.Phillip had alot to be thankful for.

Mindy,Rick,Ed and family having a celebration together and even maybe a new baby.I always thought they should have been together.I could see that as less formal than the Spaulding celebration.Maybe a touch football game on the lawn.

Frank and Blake together having a big boisterous family meal with the whole Cooper clan in attendance.

Any thoughts about this?

#2   2009/11/16 05:11PM
    Re: Thanksgiving wishes.
    Bizzie Fan

Boo Hoo!!! This makes me wanna cry. I still miss our GL so much. I like your Thanksgiving wishes. I never thought that last Thanksgiving (2008) would have been our last Thanksgiving with our Springfield family and friends. I was so looking forward to a "Bizzie" Thanksgiving. Billy and Vanessa, Phillip and Beth, James and Daisy, maybe Remy and Christina, and Alex going to Bill and Lizzie for a big Thanksgiving celebration. Sarah could spend Thanksgiving with Bill and Lizzie. Then, a Bauer family Thanksgiving dinner at Rick and Mindy's, along with Danny, Michelle, and the kids. Ed and Holly could even join them. The Coopers getting together for their Thanksgiving dinner. After every one has had dinner, all of the familes get together at the park and spend time together. Josh, Reva, and Colin together somewhere on their journey stop and have Thanksgiving dinner. Geeze, this is making me so sad. Oh, well, we can dream about what this Thanksgiving would have been like. I really think that it would have been a great Thanksgiving episode if they hadn't turned out out GL. Good post Terror.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/11/16 05:13PM
    #3   2009/11/21 09:17PM
    merrymary

%( Hey Bizziefan, now you made me cry!!!! I miss our favorite soap. Just give us one more Thanksgiving
    Day in Springfield.... I'd like to spend Thanksgiving with Robert Newman...just a dream, just a dream...Have a Blessed day, my friend!

#4   2009/11/21 09:28PM
    pink kiity

i will miss the holidays special with guiding light they always do so special things on the holidays on the soap and have the sets fixed up for the holidays on guiding light that
    will i miss the most and the holidays wont be the same without the soaps and without guiding light, dam CBS

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/11/21 09:29PM
    #5   2009/11/26 08:27AM
    Rosie Butter...

Happy Turkey Day!!! I am busy cooking up a storm and ready for some football!!! Tomorrow will be the good football day for me, but will get by with what I can for today!! Take care and be safe ya all!!

#6   2009/11/26 10:37AM
    freckles61

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends South of the border

#7   2009/11/28 09:25AM
    mommaronk

%( We never know how we are going to react until we are tested. My son came home from Baltimore for Thanksgiving. While waiting on our dinner to finish up, he asked me about the ending of guiding light. both he and his brother grew up with Guiding Light a part of our daily lives, he knew all by name. The tears started flowing! I could not stop. I finally regained my composer and explained how Josh wanted to go get Reva and take her away with him, but he gave her 1 yr to make her decision. And as sure as the sun came up..Josh was at the light house waiting for her and she showed up with her son by the hand, they kissed and got into H B's truck and drove off into the sunset. ALWAYS BUD! REVA AND JOSH ALWAYS!,,the tears are flowing as i type this message. OH HOW I MISS THE GUIDING LIGHT! I NEED MY REVA AND JOSH FIX! I NEED BILLY, I HOPE YOU ARE ON THE MEND..WE NEED YOU TO BE HEALTHY AND UP AND ABOUT. DON'T LET A STROKE BEAT YOU DOWN.. VANESSA, BILL AND LIZZIE BUZZ, LILLIAN, FRANK, ALL THE COOPERS, PHILLIP, ALAN, ALEX, ALL THE SPAUDINGS ALL THE BAUERS THE WHOLE GUIDING LIGHT CLAN. TO ALL I WISH A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list