List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Let's Make A Deal-- 3 Minutes Is Enough

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Let's Make A Deal-- 3 Minutes Is Enough

Started by superstitches at 2009/11/15 10:25AM
    Latest post: 2009/11/18 06:39AM, Views: 539, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2009/11/15 10:25AM
    Let's Make A Deal-- 3 Minutes Is Enough
    superstitches

Yeah, I did it. I watched about 3 minutes. That was enough. The show is pathetic. Wayne Brady is stiff, repeats and repeats and is a bore. Seems like he knows he is on the chopping block and is trying too hard to get excitement. But it's just not there. Those 3 minutes were painful to watch. I kept comparing Monty Hall with Wayne. The prizes and costumes kept the show going--Monty wasn't the star. Wayne thinks he is the star and the prizes just aren't that great. Things just aren't the same as when the old show aired. My Guiding Light went under for this????I am still feeling the loss and the pitiful Deal replacement makes the loss even harder to handle.

#2   2009/11/15 01:07PM
    Re: Let's Make A Deal-- 3 Minutes Is Enough
    merrymary

You did better than me, I NEVER gave it my time! I will not watch anything that has taken over our beloved GL. I won't give CBS the satisfaction of my time. I miss my favorite soap and its super stars. I miss my Josh!!!!!

#3   2009/11/15 01:16PM
    pink kiity

i don't give it anytime once as the world turns is done my TV goes off i don't want to help it in anyway i feel the same way about the price is right with drew Cary to its isn't the same without bob barker

#4   2009/11/15 10:54PM
    coopfan01

Quote pink kiity: i don't give it anytime once as the world turns is done my TV goes off i don't want to help it in anyway i feel the same way about the price is right with drew Cary to its isn't the same without bob barker

i agree with you,pink kitty. TPIR isn't the same without Bob Barker,and I don't watch CBS after ATWT ends either,except at 3 for Dr. Phil.

#5   2009/11/18 06:39AM
    gramie

I wonder if these game shows have a loyal fan base like the soaps? I think not.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list