List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: News on Jonathan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

News on Jonathan

Started by pbart13 at 2009/11/08 09:31PM
    Latest post: 2009/11/18 07:56PM, Views: 850, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2009/11/08 09:31PM
    News on Jonathan
    pbart13

Hi everyone I hope you are all doing well...and still missing guiding light like I am. I was watching as the world turns on friday and saw the previews for monday. Our sexy Jonathan was on the preview's and I can't wait to see him again. Just thought I'd let everyone know...I hope it's not a repeat from 10+ messages that I didn't get to read yet. Talk to everyone soon. Pbart

#2   2009/11/09 04:59PM
    Re: News on Jonathan
    Mrs.JamesSpa...

haha I think he's gonna be on tomorrow 'will be watching haha

#3   2009/11/18 07:12PM
    clicquot1

Quote Mrs.JamesSpaulding: haha I think he's gonna be on tomorrow 'will be watching haha

Just watched Tom Pelphrey on Law & Order SVU he played a biker! He had a very small role but did look hot!

#4   2009/11/18 07:32PM
    mamerk

I seen our Jon..Jon, on ATWT, today. This is the first time I got to see much of him on the show. He definitely has the character Barbara under his spell!!! What was with the nose bleed as his scene ended? You are looking good and glad to see you on TV again!

#5   2009/11/18 07:56PM
    clicquot1

Quote mamerk: I seen our Jon..Jon, on ATWT, today. This is the first time I got to see much of him on the show. He definitely has the character Barbara under his spell!!! What was with the nose bleed as his scene ended? You are looking good and glad to see you on TV again!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, bet he turns out to be her GRANDSON!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list