List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Stay with us, Posters !!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stay with us, Posters !!!

Started by merrymary at 2009/11/07 02:19PM
    Latest post: 2009/11/23 05:16PM, Views: 2224, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2009/11/21 02:19PM
    Re: Stay with us, Posters !!!
    mamerk

Hey there everyone, I am still here!! I was just thinking the other day of the pending Thanksgiving celebration that
    Bill and Lizzie were going to have in there home this year.
    I pictured something crazy happening...like the oven not working and everyone that was invited to dinner ended up going to Company. The ending scene would be all of them sitting at a long table talking about the things they would be thankful for. It was a pleasant daydream and it made me smile to think how much a part of Americana the show had become! As I write this post, my heart is heavy that we won't be sharing this Thanksgiving with our TV friends. Let's keep them all in our hearts this year as we celebrate
    Thanksgiving and Christmas. There are so many rich memories that I treasured with GL over the years. I am so thankful to have been a fan that had a show to appreciate like GL! Happy Thanksgiving to my Poster friends!!!

#22   2009/11/21 09:08PM
    merrymary

Remember last years Turkey Day in Springfield? Well, we will not have our annual football game with the Coopers! Oh, the memories of our favorite soap. I hope all of you out there in your hometowns have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving. We need to keep praying for peace! Pray for all of our service men and women away from home this year. If it were not for THEM, we would not have a Happy Thanksgiving.

#23   2009/11/23 05:16PM
    mamerk

Quote merrymary: Remember last years Turkey Day in Springfield? Well, we will not have our annual football game with the Coopers! Oh, the memories of our favorite soap. I hope all of you out there in your hometowns have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving. We need to keep praying for peace! Pray for all of our service men and women away from home this year. If it were not for THEM, we would not have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Yes, the Cooper family football game was a treat to watch!
    Perhaps in my fantasy GL Thanksgiving 2009, the crazy mishaps with Thanksgiving dinner at Bill and Lizzie's...then everyone ending up at Company for Buzz Burgers, Chili, & Fries...then a Cooper family football game
    for dessert!!! That would make me smile to see the gang together in that setting! It is great that we can still talk and dream about these good time memories.

....and yes Merrymary we need to pray for our service men, women and there families and the sacrifices they are making this holiday. My nephew is in the service. He, his family,
    and the people he serves with are lifted up daily in prayer.
    Without them and the people that came before them, and there sacrifices. We would not have the freedoms that we enjoy today!! Happy Thankgiving to all!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list