List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Stay with us, Posters !!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stay with us, Posters !!!

Started by merrymary at 2009/11/07 02:19PM
    Latest post: 2009/11/23 05:16PM, Views: 2041, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2009/11/11 04:24PM
    Re: Stay with us, Posters !!!
    PelphreyPosse

No, neither is on a show, but I emailed Rob yesterday and should hear from him soon. Will pass on what ever he has to say. I am working on trying to get both of them on a So Long Springfield cruise out of NYC that is in the works but no details yet. It would hopefully have any and all cast that are still in and around NYC. It's too early for anything else on it, probably after the soap cruise in January of 2010.

#12   2009/11/12 11:15AM
    coopfan01

Quote PelphreyPosse: No, neither is on a show, but I emailed Rob yesterday and should hear from him soon. Will pass on what ever he has to say. I am working on trying to get both of them on a So Long Springfield cruise out of NYC that is in the works but no details yet. It would hopefully have any and all cast that are still in and around NYC. It's too early for anything else on it, probably after the soap cruise in January of 2010.

thank you so much PelphreyPosse. keep us posted.

#13   2009/11/16 06:36AM
    jmdeeg

PelphreyPosse: I have been away from the posts for couple weeks and wonder if I have missed anything important? How about bringing me up to date, pp?

#14   2009/11/17 08:09PM
    jrtoyota

I dont post much but i try and come here everyday.

#15   2009/11/18 12:45AM
    pink kiity

guiding light wont be the same this year on the holidays they uses to do some holiday things on it for thanksgiving and
    Christmas on the guiding light and it wont be the same this year on the holidays without guiding light,

#16   2009/11/18 04:32AM
    PelphreyPosse

Deeg, nothing much to report since Atlanta, I'm two weeks away from Las Vegas which I am really looking forward to. Between my almost 1 yr. old grandson, my son and daughter-in-law and the GL event and John and his girl are supposed to be coming from L.A. it will be quite a group. Jess is bringing her husband Brian (whom I love dearly) and Tom and Jeff will be there and with John that's all I need and then they throw in Justin Deas (Buzz) my Christmas is coming early! I'm counting down the days, Thanksgiving is next week and I'm off for 10 days, starting this Friday. Really need the break from school. Holidays make it so hectic.

#17   2009/11/18 06:34AM
    gramie

I still check the board for news on the G&L cast but I think a lot of fans have moved on. I have started watching Days and am hooked on it I DVR my soaps and find I am now watching Days first. I still follow Y&R, B&B, ATWT but on a different channel (Canwest global). I will never watch CBS in G&L time slot. If I can get a show on different channel then I do not watch CBS. I heard a rumar they may be bringing back Dallas but have not seen anything new on that. I have never really forgiven them for canceling Dallas that was a big mistake as was canceling G&L. I am looking forward to Daniel Cosgrove joining ATWT.

#18   2009/11/19 01:18PM
    luvphil

So, how is it that Soap Opera Digest is having a contest - "what was the best Soap of 2009" and Guiding Light is tied for first. Again, why did they cancel our show. I still miss it everday. Still keeping up some hope that we will see our beloved show again, even reruns would be great.

#19   2009/11/20 11:11AM
    merrymary

Quote luvphil: So, how is it that Soap Opera Digest is having a contest - "what was the best Soap of 2009" and Guiding Light is tied for first. Again, why did they cancel our show. I still miss it everday. Still keeping up some hope that we will see our beloved show again, even reruns would be great.

Good question, but, we know it was doomed to happen. But, I miss the GL so much everyday. I would love to see reruns, why not?

#20   2009/11/20 12:49PM
    calliope

It would be fun to start from the very beginning fuzzy black and white ones. Or just start in the 60's. Whatever...I would watch!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list