List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Stay with us, Posters !!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stay with us, Posters !!!

Started by merrymary at 2009/11/07 02:19PM
    Latest post: 2009/11/23 05:16PM, Views: 2187, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2009/11/07 02:19PM
    Stay with us, Posters !!!
    merrymary

I try to come on each day to look at the message board to see what is happening with all of you. There have been some new threads, but, not enough. If we don't keep coming back, we will lose this chance to keep in touch with each other. So, come back, we miss you. Rosie, PP, Sandra, LuLu Jones,
    Bizzie, and a whole lot more posters are here> Stay with us.....

#2   2009/11/07 11:30PM
    Re: Stay with us, Posters !!!
    superstitches

Jeffrey never came back and I wanted Reva and him to be together. It's really hard to imagine and make the storyline end like I wanted it to. So, Guiding Light is having a hard time staying in my thoughts. I am finding myself not missing it like I did. It was the only soap I watched and I'm not getting into another. It bothers me that I think this way. I hope the posting goes on forever for those fans who can still follow the soaps. I'm just not fond of having the rug pulled out from under me, not once, but twice. Guiding Light Fans Forever!

#3   2009/11/08 05:47PM
    Bizzie Fan

I'm with you Merrymary. Our GL is gone, but the friendships that we made while posting together will/can last a lifetime. No one can take away the wonderful friends that we have made over the years. So, everyone, come back and post with us.

#4   2009/11/08 06:17PM
    SndrElkins

I'm still here.

#5   2009/11/08 06:36PM
    PelphreyPosse

Well, you know me and my soap trips so you know that I will keep posting about where I go and who I see when I get there. Las Vegas is next, December 5th and then my 3rd soap cruise is January 28th with 3 of GL's actors and then April is ATWT's fan club weekend and then May is Marco Island Florida with soap actors. During the summer I plan to go out and visit John Driscoll and his girlfriend. So there's posting all the way into the summer for me. What about the rest of you? You can still keep posting, too.

#6   2009/11/09 12:14PM
    calliope

I am guilty of drifting away and not checking the board as often. I am still interested in what ya'll are doing though. I did read that a wonderful time was had by all in Pittsburgh. (Steelers are playing tonight )
    I think about GL every night when I eat dinner. That was always the time I watched GL it seemed. I do still miss it. I saw kim Zimmer in a Seinfeld rerun this weekend and her son on Three Rivers last night.

#7   2009/11/10 07:37PM
    superstitches

It's me again. Ever notice how your thoughts are clarified once you put them in print. I think I will forever be posting and forever be reading posts about Guiding Light. I miss the program so much. I'm not an on again-off again person, but I just needed a little guidance. Missing GL so much and not being able to do anything about it hurts. I guess I am still grieving............

#8   2009/11/11 03:12AM
    michellef1962

I'm still here as well. Still grieving. I too will not get into another soap. Guiding Light was the only Soap I cared about. I used to Watch As The World Turns and Bold and the Beautiful. I also watched The Young and The Restless. But lost interest in those shows. I watched Guiding Light for 35 years! I still miss the show very much!

#9   2009/11/11 07:19AM
    Mrs.JamesSpa...

I like hearing news, and stories about the events. So i'm here haha

#10   2009/11/11 04:00PM
    coopfan01

i'm still here.just wondering what happened to Rob Bogue and Mandy Bruno? are they on other shows?if so,which ones?

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list