List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Josh & Reva

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Josh & Reva

Started by She_She1 at 2009/11/07 01:24PM
    Latest post: 2009/11/21 09:12PM, Views: 1032, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2009/11/07 01:24PM
    Josh & Reva
    She_She1

I heard Kim Zimmer and Robert Newman were going to reprise their roles as Josh & Reva on another soap opera?
    1 Is this true?
    2 If so does anyone know which soap?

#2   2009/11/07 02:11PM
    Re: Josh & Reva
    merrymary

No truth to this rumor! I was at the So Long Springfield event here in Pittsburgh, and they both said they were not going to be in any soap together. That came from their own mouths, so don't believe this rumor. But, I wish it were true, I miss Joshua!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/11/21 09:09PM
    #3   2009/11/08 06:38PM
    PelphreyPosse

MM they redid the final scene from the show, where he asks her what she wants and they end up in a kiss, it still gives me shivers to watch this couple together, there is such magic in their looking at each other. I got most of it in pictures with my camera.

#4   2009/11/18 07:14PM
    clicquot1

Quote PelphreyPosse: MM they redid the final scene from the show, where he asks her what she wants and they end up in a kiss, it still gives me shivers to watch this couple together, there is such magic in their looking at each other. I got most of it in pictures with my camera.

They are my favorite all time SUPERCOUPLE no matter how old they are now! ALWAYS, REVA! ALWAYS, BUD!

#5   2009/11/20 09:55AM
    Rosie Butter...

Today was I had the radio on a Radio Talk show that was talking about out of body experiences. The host announces the next caller who had an out of body experience and her name was Reva. Next thing my mind was racing---I went back to when Reva fell off a bridge in winter time, married Alan when she thought she was marry Josh. Once the person started talking, it was not the Reva I have come to know and love, but really showed me how much GL has been part of my life.

#6   2009/11/20 10:49AM
    michellef1962

There can never be a show that will ever be like Guiding Light. I miss everyone so terribly. Especially Joshua and Reva. They had the kind of love for eachother that would last a lifetime. No matter who they ended up with, they always had a connection that would bring them back together. They were the most awesome couple ever! Next would be Phillip and Beth.

#7   2009/11/20 05:08PM
    Terror

No super couple will ever replace Joshua and Reva.It wouldn't be the same if they moved to another soap.I'm content to let them have their happy ending.I still miss them and wish that GL had continued.

#8   2009/11/21 09:12PM
    merrymary

I miss Josh! Reva, too! But, most of all Joshua....... There will never be a more super couple then these two. What a love story!!! Reva and Bud, forever !!1

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list