List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Guiding Light - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Guiding Light Forum :: Lets make a deal rating are tanking

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lets make a deal rating are tanking

Started by pink kiity at 2009/11/04 01:35AM
    Latest post: 2009/12/02 03:35PM, Views: 3024, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2009/11/09 07:26PM
    Re: Lets make a deal rating are tanking
    JizzieFan19

Good for CBS!They had it coming!Now I bet they wish they never canceled the light!I dont watch that new show either.The ONLY things I watch on CBS are Young and the Restless and CSI.So CBS can drown for all I care-like i said they had it coming and deserve it!The idiots!HAHA!=)

#12   2009/11/10 05:40AM
    mommaronk

:D GREAT NEWS! I HOPE ANYTHING THEY PUT IN GUIDING LIGHTS TIME SLOT FAILS...CBS AND PROCTOR AND GAMBLE SHOULD LISTEN TO THE FANS THAT HAD SUPPORTED THEIR PRODUCTS AND SHOWS OVER THE YEARS. I REFUSE TO BUY ANY OF PROCTOR AND GAMBLE'S PRODUCTS/ TRUST ME I WAS A NAME BRAND JUNKIE! AND I REFUSE TO WATCH CBS..PERIOD!

#13   2009/11/10 02:02PM
    merrymary

Quote mat317: WOHOOOOOOOO

Hi Mat, Do you think I was too harsh on CBS? NOT ! I am still so mad that they couldn't have looked for other sponsors to take over the GL. Being a fan for over 60 years, they did not take us into consideration at all. Also, Mat, come and visit us more often. WE miss you. I'm sure you busy with your new job, but, ccome bake once in awhile and chat with us.

#14   2009/11/10 03:23PM
    Rosie Butter...

Howdy Matt!!

I am glad the ratings are low. I understand that LMAD is cheap to put together, but at some point, it will have to go too and CBS will see they messed up big time!!! I have not nor will I watch that show! Back in the 70's when I was a kid they used to have a "battle of the network stars." I always wanted CBS to win, as that was the station that housed my show---GL. I still hope the best for ATWT, BB and Y&R and keep up with them the best I can, but it just is not as much fun without my Light!!

#15   2009/11/10 08:31PM
    jilltidwell

Quote pink kiity: i just read on line that lets make a deal rating is taking a nose dive and is going down and is sinking in the rating i just though i let you all know,

I hope CBS is happy. They took a beloved iconic show that had been on the air 72 years for a stupid game show. They get whatever they deserve in the ratings.

#16   2009/11/11 05:49AM
    Lady53

Glad to hear it.
    I have changed my TIVO to record The Doctors.

#17   2009/11/25 03:54PM
    mrs randall

Everyday at 2:55pm I make it a point to turn channel 4 off..I refuse to give that show any ratings from my house..so I hope let's make a deal dies a miserable death. Yea I'm a little bitter still.

#18   2009/12/02 03:35PM
    blshaw

Quote cbsnogood: i hope it go down. and cbs go down with it.

hi everyone, i miss GL myself and i refuse to wacth LMAD and the stupid talk show that is aired in the timeslot that GL was in. i will not wacth a talk show host that is supposed to be a woman but looks like a dragqueen. i dont like talk shows anyway except Dr. Phil. I hope the Wendy Williams show goes down the drain too,,

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list